Chapter 2

2 years later

Shinobu

"And one one red velvet cake, that's all, thank you," I wrote down what he said and went back to the counter to get his order.

"Mitsuri, here's the order for table 6, two iced tea, one milkshake, one chocolate cake and one velvet cake."

"Okay! Coming up!"

It's been two years since I came here to Tokyo and to me, my first year here was a so-so... though Giyuu-sensei was an exception because he's one of my reason why I love my stay here, but besides him everything was just okay I guess.

There were girls who tried picking on me because of my guts on the first day. And they don't like me(obviously), though some got over and kinda became close with me. But people still like picking on me I never let them win, I would always have my come back.

Well it would be rude of me not answering their low level of bullying me. But sometimes Mitsuri would also back me up, she's really nice but she hates people who has foul mouths such as those bitches.

We don't really go over the line like them because we'd rather loose sometimes than be called into the disciplinary office and stay long hours of sitting with those disgusting bitches.

"Shinobu! Shinobu! Shinobu!" I was sent back to reality as I was enjoying my box of fresh milk and then Mitsuri kept shaking me so hard.

"Shinobu!" She squealed once again.

"Mitsuri! I can't see clearly if you keep shaking me like this!" She immediately stopped as I was still recovering my head and vision since my head was spinning.

"Mitsuri, please don't do that again... I almost passed out." I said finishing my box of milk.

"I'm really sorry shinobu, but..." but?

She slowly lift her index finger like she was pointing at someone in one direction. I slowly followed her hand and... my, my, what do we have here.

Once again a smile immediately formed in my lips seeing those deep blue eye I've only seen this morning...

But then I was shot out of my fantasy as I saw one of my coworker was about to go to him to ask for his order.

Oh no, no! I immediately ran towards her. Sorry, but he's off limits and no one should ask for his order except me. You'll find someone your own, just not him.

"Uhm... you look tired, I'll be taking your place now, thank you!" I said as I was I able to walk pass by her, but before I walk pass by her I gave her a pat on the shoulder and let out a mischievous smile.

"Oi—"

"Sorry, but I got him first!" I know what she was going for... she was going to ask for his number next... I know Giyuu-sensei won't give her, but see I like it when other girls try to make a move on him but fail because of me and later on gets jealous.

Note: I'm not using Giyuu-sensei, I just like teasing people and also... using them gives me more ways to flirt with him and actually make him fall for me.

Many things had happened to us these past two years but all of those were just 50% success and 50% fail because he would avoid me sometimes... leaving me behind, annoyed.

"Good afternoon, Giyuu-sensei!" He looked at me with the same face he would always give me everytime out eyes meet.

It's been two years and I feel like I haven't even gotten out of the doghouse yet... it was like he's still treating me the same way up until now despite the things I keep doing and telling to him.