Chapter 18

Shinobu

I was left looking like an airhead while sitting on swivel chair, while my legs were close to my chest as my left arms where hugging them tightly close to me. With my right hands holding a mug sipping the milk slowly...

"What am I doing...?" I said as I was only looking at the wall for about ten minutes already. 

My head was debating over texting him right now or just let him text me first instead, I mean. He's not the only one who's feeling lonely without me.

I took another sip of milk and at the same time my phone beeped at my desk. Immediately placing my mug on the desk, excitedly opening my phone.

I wasn't able to sleep last night since I was thinking about what should I do or say when I see him... virtually! I know I'm overthinking, but I just can't help thinking about him since he already told me how he feel for me.

Giyuu
Good morning.

Are you awake?

I felt like my heart stopped the moment I read his text. I also left like blood came out of my nostrils in so much excitement. Oh, how I wonder what he looks like when he greets me like that early in the morning...

I got a tissue just beside my keyboard and wiped the dripping blood from my nose. I even put a tissue so it would stop from bleeding.

Shinobu
good morning to you
too giyuu!

why text me early in the
morning

Of course he would you idiot! He did tell you he wants to see you after all! I slapped my head as I feel like I'm going too crazy with all of this things happening in my head right now.

Giyuu
Can I see you now?

Holy. Shit.

Of course you can! Why not! I acted as if I was throwing my phone all over again feeling the tingling sensation inside of me right now! Oh! I would die for you Giyuu!

I bit my lower lip and started to text back, but I realized I haven't even showered yet... but it's still early in the morning!

"Shit! My hair! It's not even combed yet!" I put down my phone and started panicking.

I grabbed my towel and headed downstairs. The shower in my room was broken, I don't know how it happened but mom said she'll let it be fixed next week. Oh, right I haven't even told them yet that I planned on staying here just for three days.

"Shinobu? Why are you in a rush?" Was about to pass by mom as she grabbed my left wrist pulling me back to face her.

Her looked worried and suspicious about me, I mean. I am holding a towel and is heading to the bathroom early in the morning, and they know me well that I take my shower every 10 am when I'm here.

"And are you going to bath now? You just had one last night didn't you?" Right... but...

"I smell awful, mom." I was about to go but she gripped on my wrist once more, pulling me back. I clicked my tongue quietly so she wouldn't hear it.

Mom's like Kanae, she's sweet, but she's like a monster when she's mad. "No, you don't. You still have your sweet wisteria scent in you." She can smell that?

"That's just your imagination! I smell awful, especially my morning breath." Right, I haven't even brushed my teeth. He was about to see my unhygienic side!

"What are you talking about? You smelled nothing like what you're saying—"

"Well, I'm in the mood on showering early, so, yeah?" He looked at me with more doubtful look on her face.