Chapter 16

Saw that ☝️on Instagram and I think it's really cute tho😂

Giyuu wants to be spoiled😐

Shinobu

"Oh, so you're off by 3 pm?"

"Mhm..." I answered simply, because I'm literally blushing right now... I mean. Early in the morning and the first one to greet you his handsome voice, ugh! I want to see him right now.

"How long would it take you from Tokyo to Kyoto by bullet train?"

"You don't know?"

"I haven't been there before, so yeah."

"About 2 hours, I guess?"

"You don't know yourself?"

"How would I know? All I do is look at my watch and calculate it by hour, not minutes." I said while pouting.

"Then maybe I'll go with you there someday, so I could know myself what is the exact time—"

"You'd go with me just for that?"

"Why? Is it bad? Don't you want me to meet your parents?" Wha—oi! That's too much! We haven't even started dating yet, he only told me he likes me! I don't know what he's deal but he said we'd date after I come back from Kyoto, this man is seriously confusing!

"Why do I feel like you have this weird smug face in you right now?"

"You just need me—"

"That's enough already! Is that even you?! Why would you say things like this! Are you still there, Giyuu?" And yes I'm blushing I mean, can you blame me? He just told me he likes me yesterday and now he's acting all like this to me early in the morning.

"Anyway, spend your day with me before going off."

I didn't know what to say... he wants to be with me for the whole day, I mean it's okay I've prepared my clothes already and all I have to do is buy tickets later. It won't be a problem if I got tickets later because some haven't started their breaks yet so, it'll be fine.

But that's not my point at all!

"Why would you want that anyway—"

"First, I just told you I like you yesterday and what? You'll just leave me the next day without even spending some quality time together? Second, why do you sound so weird today, it's like you don't want me anymore." I don't even think I heard a single depressed tone in his voice, moreover he sounded like he's trying tease me which is obviously working!

"That's because you're being weird! First you called me five in the morning! Second, you sound way off from the Giyuu I know. And sure why wouldn't I want to be with you?" I giggled at my last statement.

This is bad for my heart, I don't think I can face him properly later. I'm still uncomfortable, okay? I haven't been in mutual feelings with someone, because... you can say he's my first love.

"Oh, okay, well, see you at seven—"

"Hold up! Why seven?!" I need some sleep! I didn't even get to have a proper sleep last night because of what he did! He kissed me and said his true feelings about me!

"Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, one, two," what is he doing? "I only have seven hours to spend my day with you so, yeah, seven—"

"I'm going to a place that's just two hours away by bullet train, I'm not going to outer space you idiot!" I faced palmed at how much he had changed. I can't believe him.