Chapter 5

Shinobu

I can't help but look at his sexy figure.. gosh! Someone with a built body and a small waist should be illegal you know? Why is he born too old than me! I wouldn't be worrying about our future now if he was born on the same year as me, could he just wait for me too?

But I wonder how he looked like when he was still a kid? Does he look like a cold person too or does he look all smiley-smiley?

Suddenly a thought of him as a kid smiling at me immediately popped up in my head, thinking about it made me blush. Why? Why? Even though it was just an imagination why the heck am I blushing so much?!

"Kocho, daydream about me later, right now focus on the lesson," a voice called out to me making me snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Giyuu-sensei! It sounds like you only want me to pay attention to you!" Once again glares were shot at me.

I saw him give out a big sigh, "Kocho, please, concentrate," I gave him a thumbs up and continued to type on my laptop.

"You really have some guts, you know?" I heard someone whispered beside me

"Of course! How am I supposed to make him mine if I just sit here and think about us in the future," I looked at Nezuko who was now crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"C'mon don't be like that, Nezuko. Or maybe you're just jealous?" I gave out a huge grin making her jaw dropped like she saw a ghost.

I giggled and continued to listen to our lesson.

"Shinobu..."

"Hmm?" I asked without looking at her again.

"I think you're into Tomioka-sensei way too much..." I pouted at her statement.

"Don't be like-"

"I have a boyfriend you know? And Tomioka-sensei is too old for me, plus he's not my type," I immediately stopped typing and looked at her with a shocked face.

No way...

"You already have a boyfriend?!" This is insane!

We've bean sitting together for like two years already and... and she just told me NOW that she has a boyfriend?! Okay we ain't that close like Mitsuri, but she's like a really close friend to me if Mitsuri is not around.

Yes, she never told me she likes Giyuu-sensei but what the?! She has a freaking boyfriend already?!

"Yeah? Didn't I told you that already? Like a year ago—"

"No you did not!" That wasn't a shout, that was more like a whisper shout... if that's a thing but whatever.

"Yes I did! You were focusing too much on Tomioka-sensei, you barely hear everything I say to you... sometimes," I blinked twice at the sudden realization.

Am I that into Giyuu-sensei? Well, I mean... can you blame me? No.

"Oh... sorry!" I said while scratching the back of my head with my tongue stuck out a little.

"Yeah, yeah... yeah right," I saw her left elbow rested on her desk with her face rested on her palm and also she's making that face like she's saying 'you're disgusting'.

A vein popped out of my forehead as felt like I know how she feels about me right now.

"Oi... what the heck is with that face of yours? You have a problem with me?" I said raising my fist.

I'm glad that we're in the back row of the class so students or Giyuu-sensei doesn't hear us that much.

"Calm down... I was just thinking that when will you get tired of loving Giyuu-sensei," Huh?