Chapter 9

Shinobu

"Oi... are you the one who picked the guy who I'm gonna be meeting up?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror seeing myself wearing a purple dress. It ain't that showing it's just simple.

It's length is just two inches above my knees and it's not showing my shoulders either... which kinda makes me more comfortable. I'm also wearing a high heel sandals... which is okay I guess because It doesn't really hurt my foot or anything so I think I won't be bringing flats if ever my foot hurts.

To generalize it I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing right now... I'm not really used to dressing up since I don't really do things like this...

Yeah...

"Of course! Don't worry I didn't pick someone who'll harass you later on." I just nod as she fixed my hair... my hairstyle is just the usual. All tied up with my butterfly clip and bangs to the side of my my face.

"There! You look so simple and nice!" She said as she pinched my cheeks making me squint in pain.

"You're not gonna put make up on me?" I asked while caressing the cheeks where she pinched me so hard it even left a red mark.

"No, you're beautiful without it anyway, just put some light pink lipstick and you're good to go!" She said giving me a thumbs up which made me laugh.

I looked down and suddenly what I happened earlier popped into my head...seeing his upper body wit him kissing me is so fucking hot and it keeps turning me on as that memory of him pops out.

"Hey... Mitsuir, don't tell this to anyone, okay?" I raised my head facing the mirror to look at Mitsuri was was also looking at me with her phone in her hand.

"Sure... what is it?"

"See... Giyuu-sensei and I... kissed—"

"What?!" I saw her face blushed immediately as she heard my words.

I turned around to face her with a slight blush on my face... avoiding my eye contact with her as I felt so embarrassed.

"Well..." I started to bumped my two index finger with each other as I was too shy to tell the details... I mean we kissed and not just simple once we actually touch each other's upper body.

Yeah... sensei kept touching my boobs since he said it was soft... suddenly his husky voice saying that my boobs are soft came into my head making me bury my face in the palm of my hands.

"We kissed and he actually liked it... saying that I was a good kissing... also he undid my blouse earlier-"

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" Mitsuri shouted and run up to me to hug me.

"I'm so surprised it makes me blush..." she pulled off from the hug and looked at me, "so... are you two finally together?"

Suddenly my face went down as I remembered that I was hurrying earlier forgetting about asking him on what will happen to our relationship now after that.

"I forgot to ask him, but I'll ask him tomorrow-"

"Why?! What if he deny-"

"Please, he actually kissed me back and even told me not to go in this setup date because he was fucking jealous," she covered her mouth with her once hand.

Suddenly an idea came into my head.

Let's keep doing this I have a big plan though.

-

"You must be the person Mitsuri set me up with." I asked as he pulled out a chair for me making me sit down. He's a gentlemen, he looks so fine and his appearance looks so clean.