3

"Wait, i look like i have saggy boobs" Nina moans pushing her bra up to give herself a diy boob lift.

I giggle as i apply my brown and gold eyeshadow and my bronzed face makeup. 

I curled my brown to blonde hair and i sat pouting in front of the mirror waiting for Nina to do her dark smokey eyeshadow as i straightened her auburn hair.

"Hot" i smirk and she shakes her head giggling.

"You ready girl?"

"Ready as i ever could be" i smirk and Nina dragged me down the stairs to go find grandad as i carried my leather jacket in my arms.

-.-

Grandad looked disapprovingly at my outfit but didn't say anything. He was quite protective of me. I suppose he had to be. Him and Debby were all i had.

"You girls look hot! Have a good night and stay safe okay? You guys will catch a lift home with John, but if you wanna stay out later with any dudes, make sure to let him know" she winks and we both giggle.

God i loved Debby.

We pull up the venue and we see the ques bustling with people. I start to get nervous as my blonde hair blows in the light breeze.

"Reade! This is my granddaughter Alexandra and her friend Nina" John says as he introduces us to Reade.

"Alex" i say correcting my grandad. He always used Alexandra instead of Alex.

"Lovely to meet you two ladies. Are they with you John?"

"Yeah they'll be in the pit"John adds

Reade nods his head,taking two V.I.P wristbands and locking them around our wrists.

John pulls his identification around his neck so it would be clear who he was to staff members.

"Have a good night ladies, Euphoria will love you two"Reade laughs as he takes the next in line.

"Grandad what does he mean?" I ask as we hustle through backstage as Nina looks around amazed.

"Euphoria are womanizers, of-course they will be looking at you two tonight. But im warning you Alexandra, don't go backstage with them if they offer"

I look at him confused.

"Alex.." he says again

"Fine i won't" i say rolling my eyes.

"Good. Right you two head into this dressing room. Its empty, I'll get Reade or Stanley to come collect you from in here to bring you to the pit. Have a good night. Be safe okay?" John says and we nod.

"Byee thank you" We both smile and John nods as he heads off to get his job done.

Nina flops down on the couch as i turn on a speaker and connect my phone to it.

"How did you know that would work?" Nina asks.

"I grew up on tour busses and in dressing rooms, everything's bluetooth" i say as i play songs by a random rapper.

"Let me take a snap of you" Nina smiles as she catches me dancing around the room.

Suddenly the door burst open and it was the one and only Mr Niall Horan, singer in the band Euphoria.

"Well hello sexy ladies" Niall smirks as he eyes us up and down. His irish accent was thick among the bustling staffs LA accents.

"You two not gonna speak?"he sniggers, i roll my eyes.

"Ooh the blonde ones fiery" Niall smirks

"Hello" i say softly.

"Lot softer than i expected, dressing like that, i would've expected more" he says eyeing me up. I blush and shake my head.

"Niall Horan" he says sticking his hand out.

"Alex Patterson" i say meeting his hand.
"Nina Young"

"Pretty Names for pretty faces" Niall winks

"You can say that again" says a husky voice coming in behind Niall. He held 2 shooters of vodka and handed one to his friend.

My eyes trailed his body. Inked and muscly. But so self absorbed

"Taking a good look blondie?" He mutters and i shake my head.

"Ooh she's into Harry and not me! Ouch. That hurts"

Nina was deadly quiet.

"What you two in here for?" I ask. Harry laughs and rolls his eyes. Cocky Bastard.

"Well princess, i heard Chris Brown playing from this dressing room at a Euphoria concert would you believe it." Niall laughs and Harry rolls his eyes.

"They probably were meant to be here to see Jojo Siwa. She's tomorrow blondie, your a day early" Harry says with a smirk. He eyed me up and down.

"Taking a good look?" I say cheekily, i copy his previous words to me.

Nina looks at me shocked.

"Definitely. You look like a prostitute, but a free one, so even better"

I roll my eyes.

"Go fuck yourself" i say as i grab Nina and we make our way out of the dressing room. I had to get out before grandad caught us near these boys.

"I will fuck myself blondie, only thinking of you" Harry says following us out of the dressing room.

I roll my eyes and without realize i walk into someone.

"Sorry John this ones all over the place. Alex, apologize to John"Harry laughs and i look up, only to meet eyes with my grandfather.

"You two fuck off back stage from these dressing rooms, Rad's looking for you two. Alexandra,Nina, Pit. Now." he says looking at us and back at the boys.

"Waitttt John you know these two?" Niall laughs still smirking at us as he pours straight vodka down his throat.

"Yes i do. Niall and Harry,this is my granddaughter Alexandra and her friend Nina"

"Alexandra hey" Harry smirks as he rolls my name on his tongue and John rolls his eyes and ushers the young boys off.

"The fuck did i tell you Alexandra about staying away from them"

"Grandad! Its hard to stay away from them at their own fucking concert when you have us in a dressing room. Plus, they came into us."

John rolls his eyes.

"They're about to start girls. Reade will take you two down so you can stand right at the railing. Be careful"

I nod and roll my eyes once he was gone. Nina giggles. We were in for one hell of a night.