21

Alex Patterson

I lay in bed when i got a text from Harry to come out to him. I smiled and crawled down slowly from my bunk. I made sure to be quiet as whoever Lola was, she was sleeping under my bed.

"hiya" i smile.

"Hello pretty" Harry smirks

He pats the space on the couch beside him after i close the door.

I flop down beside him and he yawns wrapping his arm around me.

"You surprise me more and more everyday Styles" i smirk

"Why"he laughs

"Cause here we are 2 weeks after we met at the concert, 1 week being on tour with you all and we're cuddling on a tour bus"

"Hm. I wouldn't of expected it either" he says softly.

I run my fingers through his hair and he smiles.

"I want a smoke" i say frowning patting my pockets to find one.

"Grab Nialls black bag. He has all sorts in there."

I get up as Harrys hands grip my waist as i bend over to get the bag. I pick it up and opened the black bag.

I reached my hand in and find multiple bags of hard candy looking objects. I pull out a bag.

"Shit" Harry mutters grabbing the black bag from my hands.

"Harry what the fuck!" I hiss. I inspect the little clear  bag. Ecstasy.

"That's fucking ecstasy!" I exclaim.

"Shh it's okay Alex" he says grabbing the bag.

"Thats fucking illegal in Michigan! You can get 10 years in prison for being caught with that!"

"Thats why we won't be caught" Harry says quietly shoving Nialls black bag in a cupboard above our heads.

He hands me a cigarette.

"Take a puff. Your gonna need it"

I look at him utterly confused.

"What sort of drug smuggling goes on in here!"

"Its drug trafficking" he mutters quietly

"Whats the difference!"

"Trafficking is transport and selling it. Smuggling is just getting it across a border"

"Why the fuck are you trafficking drugs to Michigan and for who?" I say quietly

"Lola" he says softly.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

-.-

"Lola!" I hissed confused.

"Yes Lola" he says back angrily.

"Why her! I thought she was involved with tour life!"

"Yes she is involved with tour life, but not the typical end of it you would expect"

"How come she wasn't on the bus in Washington"

"She was. She was on a different bus."

"And what does she do"

"She meets up with people who we need to smuggle drugs for and collects the drugs."

"Like who? What type of people?"

"Jesus you ask so many fucking questions" Harry mutters putting his head in his hands.

"I'm so sorry but can you blame me! I have just found out im working with people who do illegal things!"