12

Alex Patterson

I woke up under Harrys arm. I sighed deeply. He was still fast asleep and i needed to pee, badly.
I crawled up from under him and gently straddled him as i tried to climb over.

The friction of my hips grinding against his groin area woke him up.

"Jesus Alex, i didn't think you were this desperate to fuck" he rasps with a smirk.

"Get your head out of your ass Styles. Im going to pee" i murmur and all i can hear is him laugh.

"Come back to bed?" He suggests while im in the bathroom. I giggle and check the time. 7am.

"For a little while longer" i say gently. I can sense his smile from bed as i clean myself up in the bathroom.

"Im cold" i mutter as i walk out from the bathroom.
Harry smiles.

"Get in Patterson"

He wraps his arms around me when i get in to keep me warm.

"I didn't think you were a cuddler" i say gently.

"I don't usually let girls sleep in my bed with me after like sex, so no, im not a cuddler"

"Your different when it comes to me. Plus we didn't have sex"

"Your just different in general Alex,so i have to be"

I smile to myself remembering his nickname of Al, last night.

"What?" He laughs shyly.

"Nothing just remembering something" i smirk

"Fuck sake what did i do last night" as Harry brings his hands up to his face.

"Nothing" i smile

"Tell me"

"Story for another day" i smirk, copying a phrase he says to me on the regular.

"You love to copy"

"I Only copy you"

"Lucky me" he jokes and i giggle.

We lay silently in bed. His arms around me still trying to keep me warm.

"Whats the plan for today?" I ask gently.

"The boys rented out the hotels pool for the day. So me, you,Jolie and the boys will be there for the day.Then im going to a party tonight. Get a shag or two" i roll my eyes

"What?"

"Am i not allowed come partying"

"Of course you can. I just didn't think you'd be up for it"

"You don't know what im up for Styles"

"Well i'd like to know Blondie" he smirks.

He gets out of bed leaving me tangled in the white sheets.

"Im going for a shower, make sure your in your room and ready by the time i get back"

"Okay.. for what?"

"Put on the tiniest bikini you own and then put some clothes on to cover it. We're going out"

"Just me and you?" I ask unsure

"Yes Einstein."

"Where?"

"You'll see when we get there" he smirks as he closes the door of the bathroom and turns on the shower.
I shake my head and laugh and make my way to get ready.

-.-

I put on blue denim shorts and a white crop top that slightly revealed the bikini top underneath. It was hot girl summer after all.  I tied up my white shoes and grabbed my shoulder bag containing my everyday bits.

"Ready?" Harry says pulling on sunglasses

"Ofcourse" i smile.

"Do you have sunglasses with you"

I nod

"Ok, i was just checking as we might need them"

"Why?"

"You do realise your walking with The Harry Styles" he smirks

"Always full of yourself Styles"

"I have to be! Look at me! Im gorgeous"

I giggle and shake my head.

"You don't agree Ms Patterson?"

"Who knows. Maybe i do think so, maybe i don't" i smirk

"I'd say you do" he smirks as we walk out of the hotel into the rising sun. 8.10 am.

"You'll never know" i giggle

"Tease"

_.

"Harry where are we going and why couldn't we have got a bus"

"Cause i don't want anyone to know where we're going"

I stopped. Still and nervous.

"Im not gonna murder you blondie"

"Maybe not murder. Are you gonna.." i swallow

"Spit it out Alexandra" he says agitated.

"Are you bringing me to have.. sex?" I say slightly unsure of his intentions.

"You think i let you sleep beside me all night, undress me, care for me, asked you back into bed .. just for me to bring you out an hour later to fuck you? Wow, Alex.. wow."

"No! Harry i didn't mean in that way, i was only joking cause when people don't want other people to know where they're going its normally for something-"

"Something shitty yeah,i know. I may be fucked up Alex, but i'd never do anything to hurt you" he says looking at me. His face showed no emotion.

"I know. Im sorry for saying that and ruining the moment" i say gently, looking up at his big green eyes as he stared into my little blue ones.

"Its okay.. come on, we're nearly here" he says softly, his eyes sparkling again.

Just by looking at his gorgeous green eyes, i could tell he had been hurt alot in his past.

But that was a story for another day....