27

Play TrainWreck by James Arthur where you see [TRAINW].. please do it,trust me..🥺💔🥺

Harry Styles

I woke up the small girl laying on top of me and i couldn't help but smile. I scooted her off me because, as much as i was enjoying her company i couldn't do all coupley things like that. I didn't have that warm comforting life growing up.

Throwback- Harry,Age 10.

"Harry wheres your father?" My mother spat angrily.

"Im not sure mum" i say looking up at her. She had dark brown eyes and short blonde hair.

"Harry!" She screams.

"He's in the bathroom watching the footie" i mumble.

My mother rolled her eyes.

"You wait here. Your getting punished for lying when i get back."

I watched my mum storm to the bathroom door and bang it till my father opened up. He sat there fully clothed on the toilet seat watching the football match for some peace and quiet.

"I told you, not to do this ever again" she said angrily.

"Im sorry Angela , i really am sorry, come on lets go get out of the bathroom and forget i did that shall we... Will we go downstairs and watch Eastenders?, i know its your favorite" he says softly. His eyes were glazed with fear. He had dark brown hair and green eyes.

"After i punish Harry for lying to me about where you were" she mumbles as she makes her way towards me.

"No leave him Angela he's only a kid"

"Derek don't you fucking dare tell me how to raise my own fucking kid" she bellows.

"I told him to lie to you Angela" Dad says quietly. I watch frightened from the end of the hallway.

"You fucking asshole!" She screams as she hits dad across the face with the palm of her hand.

"Don't you dare encourage my child to lie to me!"she spat angrily as my father clutched his face in pain.

"Harry get out! I don't want to see you till tea time". I nodded my head and hurried out quickly afraid of what would happen when i was gone..

[TRAINW]

I lay in bed shaking. Panic attack. Fuck no,not now. I try my best to get away from Alex still shaking aggressively.

I make my way out to her balcony. I close the curtains so Alex couldn't see me and i sit down on the floor and the let the cool morning air hit my face as i let my tears fall down.
I couldn't do this. I couldn't let her in. She couldn't see the real me. All she would do is push me over edge for just being kind. She had the sweetest soul. A soul that blessed the earth and a soul that blessed everyone she met.

"No,No,No" i scream loudly throwing shit at the balcony glass.

"No i can't. Im sorry, im so sorry" i sob into my arms

"Im sorry mum. Im sorry i didn't mean any harm" i cried

Flashback, Harry age 14.