36

Harry Styles

"What the fuck do you mean i don't need to kill him?" I bellow.

"He knows Louis!" I add angrily.

Louis puts his head in his hands and he paces up and down.

"Kill him Harry" Liam mumbles taking a puff from his joint. He breathes it in and inhales.

"I won't say anything please, just let me go back to my wife.."

"Your wife huh? What's her name"Niall smirks as he cracks his neck.

"Beth. Bethany.. and our daughter Florence"

"He has a family Harry"Louis empathizes.

"Are you for fucking real right now? If we let this fucker go he could go and fuck everything up for us by telling! We'd lose all the coke, the drugs, the money, the band, the girls, we could Lose Alex!" I shout. Thats when Louis frowned.

"Your gonna fuck her over eventually and you'll lose her, just lose her now, before your in too deep Harry" Liam sighs.

"Fuck!" I shout dropping to the floor and i put my head in my hands.

"If you ever spill the fucking truth, tell anyone about Javad and Marie, Ill fucking kill you with my own hands and leave your body out stone cold to rot!" I bellow.

He shakes his head nervously.

"Your a good man Mitch, we all just get caught up in shitty situations sometimes" Louis mumbles as he grabs his pocket knife and begins to untie Mitch.

"Don't you ever fuck with Javad or Maries Father again also, Im warning you Mitchell" Zayn demands.

"But he's y-"

And the snap and crackle that the gun made hit Mitch straight into the heart.Boom. I killed him. He was dead..

"Another one bites the dust" smirks Niall as he ticks off another name on the paper.

"I need a joint, a line or two of coke and a fucking drink" i mumble as i step towards the elevator, leaving the other four to care for the body and to tidy uo the mess from this afternoons escapades. I slip my gun into my boxers so it would be hidden from the public and i stroll casually to the elevator when i see a petite blonde, looking up at me, her eyes were wide and filled with fear.

"H-Harry?" She croaks.

"Alex!" I hiss.

-.-

"What the fuck are you doing down here?" I bark as i grip her by the wrist and pull her into a cupboard away from the boys, cause i knew if they saw her, i would be fucking killed.

"I-I-I.."

"Spit it out Alexandra!" I spat angrily. I was furious that i just caught her listening and watching a private moment to do with my career. If she let anyone know about this, i would be ended, my music career and my trafficking days would be done.

"I came to find Reade... to find a-a .. a ring light" she whispers quietly.

I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair.

"Who was he Harry?" She says quietly, tears forming in her eyes.

I shake my head

"Who was he!" She begs for an answer as tears fall down her face.

"An old friend! An old friend Alex, he's a very fucking old friend" i hiss.

"Why did you kill him" she sobs.

"I just watched a man beg for his life but then die" she sobs.

"He knew too much" i murmur.

She gasps and shakes uncontrollably from her tears.

She moves away from me and i block the door and push her against the wall

"Let me go Harry, i won't say anything, i promise" she sobs and all i wanted to do was take her in my arms and convince her it was okay and it was nothing, but it wasn't. It could never be purely okay again after what she seen today.

"I can't let you go Al" i say while shaking my head.
She inhales sharply.

"Please Harry, ill quit the tour life, you won't have to see me everyday and i won't say anything to anyone so you can just pretend i don't know-"

"God-Dammit Alex its not that easy!  I can't just pretend for fuck sake! I can't" I bellow.

She stood in-front of me in fear as i placed my hands either side of her head. I removed one hand and let it trail down her body.

"h-harry" she mumbles and lets out a gasp as it leaves her slips i can't help but smirk.

I grasp her neck with one hand, and my other hovering by her head.

"Your in way too deep now Alexandra Patterson, theres no getting out of this one"

Authors Note:

DunDunDun