18

Harry Styles

I watched her pull her little red dress off above her head. I watched her hair settle on her shoulders. I watched her sit on the floor and effortlessly look seductive. I watched how her lips pursed as she thought "what the fuck am i doing"

"Well you've been wanting it.. come get it" she smirks. She looked so placid considering she was sitting in front of me in black lingerie.

I watched how the lace cut around her breasts and fit in every right place. I watched as her boobs were displayed for just me to see here at 11pm in the middle of Washington.

She looked at me tired. And as much as i wanted to take her virginity right here and right now. I couldn't. She was different to the other girls i had fucked. Whether they were virgins or not. Alex had a way about her. A way she held herself as if she was more than just an average fuck and run. She deserved treatment when she was getting fucked for the first time. Whether that was from me or someone else, only the future knew. But i knew if it was me, i would slip my dickhead motive for an hour or two and treat her like a princess. Because all in all, i knew thats what she deserved.

"I can't Alex" i frown as she crawls closer.

"What are you gay or something?" She laughs and i smirk.

"Definitely not" i laugh and motion down at my hard cock.

She blushes.

"I don't want to take your virginity when we're both basically drunk in the middle of Washington. If you want to have sex with me baby, im gonna need you to come to me sober and tell me." I say softly as she sits on my lap.

"Big man for consent?" She smiles.

I shrug "its important to me"

"I won't ask why cause i know im not gonna get the full story" she says gently. God she was an angel for understanding.

"Ill tell you after we have sex.. if we do have it. If your still up for it sober." i smile

She smirks and shrugs

"Maybe you just lost the ride of your lifetime Styles"

"If its worth it, it will come back to me baby" i wink and she laughs as she puts her dress on and lets it hitch at every curve.

-.-
Alex Patterson

We snook out of the needle and made our way back to the hotel, it was quiet. I checked the time on my phone. 1AM

Harry yawned. The boys had spammed pictures from their wild night out in the group chat and as far as we were concerned, they were still out partying right now.

"Do you wanna come back to my room?" Harry mumbles.

I look at him confused.

"Not for sex.. we can just like.. cuddle maybe and ..actually no forget it. It was a stupid idea."he mutters

"I would want to... only If the offers still going?" I smirk.

He nods.

"Come on so" He laughs and grabs my hand.

We were waiting on an elevator to come just as my grandad approached us. Shit shit shit.

"Hey grandad" i smile softly.

He looked at my outfit. Disapprovingly.

"Hey Love.You look nice. Where did you go?" He asks,unsure of his actual thoughts on the vinyl dress. He ignored Harry.

"I went-" i begin till Harry cuts me off.

"Hey John.Management said Alexandra could come to a party with us"

He looks at Harry.

"Just you two?"

"No the rest of the band and Jolie too" i mumble.

He nods.

"Where you two off to now?"he asks as we all step into the elevator. Grandad presses his floor number, 7, i press mine and Harrys which was 6.

"Bed" Harry says yawning. He makes sure not to touch me infront of grandad.

"Separate ofcourse?" grandad says with a stern look.

"Ofcourse John"Harry smiles.

Grandad looks unsure and cancels his floor number.

"Ill come walk Alex back to her room with you Harry."

"Oh.. Yeah okay sir" Harry says politely. I could tell he was bothered by his presence but he said nothing rude.

"Great" John smiles as we all stand in the elevator awkwardly.

"How come you two ditched the party?" John asks.

"Harry didn't feel well, and since im his assistant and it was in working hours i offered to come home with him."

"I see" he checks its watch.

"Working hours ended two hours ago"

"Yeah but we went for a walk around Washington"

That wasn't that much of a lie. We did. But i did leave out the part where we broke into the Space Needle, i stripped naked at the top of it and proposed sex and got turned down and now we were heading back to Harrys room to cuddle.

"Ah" John says as we all step out of the lift. We headed left, then straight, then right down a long corridor and walked past Nialls room and Zayns room till we got to mine.

"Wheres yours Harry?" John asks curiously as we stood outside mine.

Harry pointed across the hallway and down two doors.

John nods.

"Well goodnight Harry. If you don't mind i'd like to speak to Alex alone. She will see you tomorrow morning on the busses."

Harry frowns.

"Yeah. Night Alex , Night John"

"Night Harry" i say gently as i watch him turn around.

"Night Son" John says abruptly. I catch Harry roll his eyes as he walks away and i giggle.

"Alex seriously what the fuck" John says angrily.

"Grandad im sorry! But im not gonna stop living my life just because you don't like who im working with. Im 18 grandad i know what im doing"

"You may know what your doing Alex but you don't know what your involved in just yet"

"Im involved with a band who likes to drink and smoke grandad. Only because im their Assistant. Genuinely how am i doing wrong"

"You just are Alex! You've become distant and you don't come see me"

"Because im working grandad and you work in sound! We work in two different areas of tour life."

"Your not working when your out partying!!"

"Oh fuck off" i spat as i turn around and go to step into my room.

"Alexandra Tess Patterson. Give me cheek again and i swear to fucking god ill get you fired from this job. I can easily step up to Rad and tell him-"

"You can step up to Rad? Well guess what grandad, Rad's daughter is one of my friends so she could get there and her opinion would matter way more than you. And, i also have a very useful friend just two doors down who has more power than us all. Do you want to keep your job grandad?" I say getting louder now, motioning down at Harrys door.

"He wouldn't do shit"

"Watch him" i smirk as i enter my hotel room and slam the door in his face.