20

Harry Styles

I slept silently until i felt gently tugging at my hair and a weight on my waist.

"Get up lazy" she smiles softly as the suns rays beamed in, she sat and straddled my waist. It was a habit of hers. I guess she found comfort in it.

"What times it baby" i mumble as i rub my eyes.

"6am"

"Fuck sake. I could've slept longer" i moaned.

"Okay you go sleep longer, but i have to head back to my room and pack up my stuff before we get on the tour bus"

"Your getting into my bunk with me on that bus" i mumbled tiredly.

"I am?" She laughs from the bathroom as she rinses off her old makeup from yesterday with water and tissue.

"Yes" i mumble as i sit up. She comes back out from the toilet still in-my t-shirt and holding her dress and heels.

"Heyy, i thought you were staying asleep." She asks as i sit up out of bed.

"Im coming to watch you get ready, then i need to get coffee"

She smiles softly as i stand up.

She walks back into the bathroom and i hear the tap run. I rub my eyes and she comes back out with my toothbrush with a little pea sized drop of toothpaste.

Her hands were wet and she shook them at me, causing the droplets to wake me up.

"Asshole" i mumble.

"Wanker" she smirks as she comes back out from the bathroom again holding my toiletries.

"Leave it ill do it" i say grabbing the stuff from her grip and putting it in my suitcase.

"I was only trying to help" she mumbles quietly.

"I know.. " i say smiling. I get changed and put a check shirt on to cover the hickey on my neck.

"Your lucky that can be hid" i mumble.

"At least its not on your fucking jaw" she laughs pointing at the bruise on her jawline.

"Oops" i smirk

-.-

Alex had her stuff packed up and her makeup done and was ready to go. We both made our way down to the lobby where the rest of the tour crew were waiting to put our stuff on the bus.

"Wheres the band?" I ask Rad as he eyes Alex and i together.

"All on bus 2 fast asleep" he sighs.

I shake my head and drag Alex into the café with me.

"What do you want?" she asks softly looking at me

"I can get it myself" i say proudly.

"I know you can boss but this is kinda my fucking job so just let me do it for once" she laughs.

"Black coffee and a protein bar please" i say watching how her joggers cuffed at her ankles and how her crop top cut just above a hickey i left on her ribcage.

Guess she didn't see that one.

All i could picture was her sprawled out on my bedsheets moaning my name in her lingerie. She was beyond perfect.