4

*Some parallels to Duplicity in this chapter- credit to happydays1d for the inspiration for those parallels*

Nina and i stood at the front of the crowd, just before the stage. Nina slips a cigarette from her shorts pockets and lights it up and hands it to me for the first puff. I cough. My last puff.

I roll my eyes and laugh as we hear the strum of an electric guitar and the opening line of Kiwi.

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes.." Harry sings.

"Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect" Sings the drummer, Louis.

"And all the boys they were saying they were into it" Niall smirks winking at some woman in the crowd.

"Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck, shes driving me craaaazy" Harry Moans into microphone causing the crowd to go wild. My heart fluttered for a moment.

"Im kind of into it" he sings again but this time, winking down at me.

"Did you just catch that what the fuck" Nina says loudly over the heavy music.

I nod.

Euphoria carried on with their song and they finished it with Zayn strumming his guitar on his knees.

"LA you look incredibly sexy tonight" Harry says in his deep tone. The crowd scream wildly.

"In dedication to our next song medicine join us and light a doobie, do a line of what ever your into, light a cigarette, pop a pill or whatever. Come on" Harry smirks

With that, the crowd pulled out whatever form of drug they had on them and lit it, feeling free.
The air filled with smoke from the crowds joints,Nina's cigarette,Nialls spliff and Harrys cigarette. I stood there motionless with only a flask of vodka to my hand.

Harry shakes his head at me as the boys begin to open the song.

"Want a puff?"Nina shouts over the electric guitar.

I shake my head, instead pouring more alcohol down my throat.

"I'm coming down, I figured out I kinda like it
And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you ride it"Harry moans yet again.

He climbs down the steps right infront of the barriers as the crowd stuck their arms out to him. He smirks and shakes his head and points to me. Security tightens around him and he shrugs them off.

"Take a puff" he rasps, his hair messy and his forehead beaming with sweat.

I look at him completely and utterly shocked.

"Or should i offer it to someone else"Harry smirks looking the wilding fans all putting their hands out for the cigarette.

I shake my head and grab the smoke and inhale and breathe out a large puff of air, not coughing this time.

"Well done Blondie" he smirks as he runs back to stage and continues singing with the rest of the group. He continued smoking as if my mouth hadn't been wrapped around that smoke around 0.2 seconds ago.

"Well someones got a crush on you" Nina mutters shaking her head.

After that subtle interaction, there was none for the rest of the night. Until the last song on the setlist, Little Black Dress.

"anyone in the room tonight rocking a little fucking black dress, put your arms in the air and say oh yeah" Harry smirks eyeing the front row where a certain Alex Patterson was standing wearing a black t-shirt dress.