37

Where you see [HH] play Honey,Honey by Amanda Seyfried and Meryl Streep (their version not the original!)

Alex Patterson

Harry gave me that ring light i was looking for and i quickly gave it to grandad and went straight up to my hotel room. He ordered me to shower and let my mind refresh from what i just saw. I was heartbroken.

"I just watched an innocent man get killed today" i whisper to myself as i strip down and turn on the shower. I dive under the hot shower water, and let it run down my skin. I scrub at my eyes trying to erase the memory of the mans body being shot.

I lathered myself in soap, hoping to wash away any sign of pain from what i saw. The bubbles ran down my torso, down my leg and straight into the drain along with most of my sorrows.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in the towel that heated on the radiator. I sighed and rubbed moisturizer onto my face and body. I plucked my eyebrows while humming along to Honey,Honey by Abba.

[HH]

"Honey,honey, how he thrills me , uh-huh, honey honey. Honey,honey nearly kills me,uh huh. Heard about him before, wanted to know some more" i hum to myself.

He's a Love Machine, oh he makes me dizzy!

"Honey,Honey, let me feel you" i hear from the other room. I freeze.

"Honey, honey, don't conceal it, uh huh" the voice sings again.

I grab the nearest thing to me which happened to be a hot hair straightener. I clutched it in my hand and tiptoed outside the bathroom to see Harry on the bed smirking and singing.

"The way that you hold me tight..." He winks.

"What the fuck are you doing in here you fucking murderer!" I gasp clutching my towel around my body tightly.

"Oh relax princess, i was bored. I had no one else to see so here i am"

"Go find a prostitute! I don't care go!"

He sniggers.

"I'd rather not. Your a prostitute, but a free one" he smirks.

Fucking cocky bastard.

I recall those exact words he said to me at the night of the concert.

"Did you get my reference?" He smirks

"What?" I snap out of my daydream and look at him.

"Those words, i said them to you the night we met. You don't remember?" He frowns, for some reason he actually looked...bothered?

"Of course i remember. It's hard to forget someone calling you a slag." I snap

He smirks and shakes his head.

"Give me a kiss" he mumbles.

"No. You just killed someone without a real explanation to me!" i exclaim.

"And you'll be next if you don't get onto my lap and kiss me right now" he barks.

I stood in-front of him nervously and sigh and get onto his lap and kiss his lips softly.

I feel him smile against my lips but all i can do is frown.

"Show daddy your smile" he says quietly.

I don't do anything. Until i feel him bend me over his lap and spank my bum roughly. I get an instant pain but yet a thrill from his action.

"Show me your smile" he smirks.

I smirk and hesitantly smile at the man who had me on his lap.

"Good girl, what lovely teeth you have princess" he says softly rubbing his thumb along my lip.

I say nothing but just watch his movements and how he held his body, how he stopped himself from grabbing me and railing me.

"How longs it been since you had sex Harry?" I mumble.

He looks at me and laughs.

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously"

"Err.. a week? Maybe longer.."

"Do you miss it?"

"Miss what.. sex?" He laughs.

I nod at him and he frowns.

"I miss how  it distracts me from the shitty things i do on the daily, but i don't actually miss fucking someone. I never have a connection with someone while having sex so it's just fucking them till i get off and then i send them home and add another mark to  the list" he mumbles slowly

"what list?" I ask him curiously and he pulls of his t-shirt , turns around and reveals tally marks across his lower back. I counted them quickly and there was 27 marks. One of the marks was highlighted in bold, it was the first mark.

"What are they for?" I ask quietly.

"Number of girls i've slept with" he says softly.

I nod and frown.

"It was a drunk mistake one night, i got a tally chart by accident and someone told me it was meaningless and then this was the first excuse i came up with and i kinda rolled with it.."

I nod looking at it.

"You'll be my next mark" he winks and i laugh shaking my head.

"Maybe" i say quietly.

As much as i wanted to, i still didn't know if i could especially after seeing what happened today..

Authors Note:
❤️💫