43

📍Nashville,Tennessee.

Alexandra Patterson:

We arrived in Nashville one hour ago and it was currently 10am. My grandad gave me a brief nod when he got off his tour bus but that was the only interaction we'd had in days.

Harry had requested for me to stay in his room as he felt like i was safe knowing i was within his care. I knew he cared for me. He just didn't like showing it at first.

Nialls room was next door and i was already dreading the noise of his bed rattling against the wall for the next two nights. It would be dreadful.

"Alexandra get ready we have plans" Harry mumbles as he comes out from the bathroom to find me sitting on the sofa.

"Alex to you" i mumble back. He shoots me a glare.

"I've sucked you off. The least you can do is call me Alex" i smirk and he shakes his head.

"You're trouble you are" he smirks as he pulls off his sweaty black t-shirt and searches his suitcase for a new one.

I stare at his toned abs, covered in tattoos. I can't help but smile.

"Stop Gawking" He laughs embarrassedly and i laugh.

"Caught you out" he winks and i shrug.

"It's hard not to" i say rubbing my temples

He turns back to his suitcase.

"Where are we going so?" I ask confidently. I had built up a sense of courage lately when talking to him. It was like i wasn't afraid of him no more.

"Mind your own business" he smirks.

I scoff.

"It is my business if im getting involved. Is it illegal?"

"Everything fun is illegal sweetheart" he smirks finally finding a black tank top.

"Fuck are you killing someone again? I don't think i can do that again H-"

"As if Alex. Fuck no. Not in front of you" he says looking at me. I could tell his heart was beating wildly.

"You need to forget about that"

"How when i saw an innocent man die in front of me?" I spat harshly.

"Not everyone is fucking innocent Alexandra and neither are you. You just don't know that yet"

"What do you mean i don't know that yet?" I say cautiously.

"Nothing. I meant nothing by it" he says calmly as he sprays himself with aftershave.

I pull out my polkadot black and white dress and pair it with my black converse and denim jacket from my case. I hold them in my hands before i go to the bathroom to change.

"I don't believe you" i say looking at him cautiously.

"I never asked you to believe me" he says smirking.

"Dickhead" i mumble to myself as i roll my eyes and turn to go change in the bathroom.

"Let me dress you Alexandra"

"Alex.."i mumble.
He frowns softly.

"Please Al.."

I sigh and place the clothes down on the bed as Harry lifts off my t-shirt to reveal my yellow bra.

"Thats gonna be visible under the dress" he points out.

Shit. I never thought of that

"I have the jacket, it's okay"

He shakes his head and turns me around unclasping the bra and i quickly pull my hands to cover my chest.

"Ive seen you before" he hums into my skin.

I blush.

He slips the dress over my head and i pull my shorts down so the dress can cling to my curves.

He places the jacket over my shoulders as i guide my arms in and he helps me tie up my converse.

"Pretty" he murmurs as he places a kisses along my shoulder and up my neck.

"Stop" i giggle and he smirks.

"Go finish getting ready. We're leaving in 10 minutes" he says softly as i walk off from him.

I brush my hair and run over it with my hair curler as Harry sorts himself out i presume.

I smile and begin to spritz my self with perfume.

"No" he says taking the perfume from me and grabs his after shave and sprays it on me.

"So other men will know not to fuck with you" he says softly. Without a face. He was emotionless.

"You'd get jealous" i giggle looking up at the tall man in a black tank top and jeans.

"Very" he mumbles taking my hand and leading me to the door.

-.-

"There you two are! Did you's fuck before you came down?" Liam smirks.

"Leave it out Li" Zayn hums covering his ears. He was acting strange

Liam rolls his eyes and sits on the table nearby

"So where are we going?" I question as Harry mumbles words to Louis.

Liam shrugs "I haven't been told anything big but.."

Niall comes down the stairs as bright as he could be and cheers at the sight of his friends.

"Nashville Baby" he smirks mischievously. He had his sunglasses covering his eyes and he wore a white tank top and paired it with black shorts. He looked well considering he was bronzed from the golden glow of some of the states throughout the tour.

"Is anyone gonna tell me where we're going?" I question.

"Somewhere fun" Niall smirks cheekily. I remember back to what Harry said earlier.

"Everything fun is illegal sweetheart"

I wondered to myself what todays events would hold as the 6 of us all hopped on the bus and made our way to whatever the day held, me clueless, but everyone else seemed to be clued in...