28

Harry Styles

I watched her every move as she stepped off the bus. The way she looked at the mall, confused on where the entrance was. The way she looked at her watch and pulled at he little red dress. The way she grabbed a cigarette from her leather jackets pocket.

The group made their way to the entrance as she sunk behind to speak to me.

"Hey, You okay?" She says softly

"Yeah" i mumble taking the smoke from her hand and inhaling its black smoke.

"I told you not to smoke this shit anymore" i said sighing tossing it away.

"Oh well" she smirks

"Your very cheeky today. Did that orgasm get to your head?" I smirked

"No.." she mumbles and blushes

"I think it did"

"You shouldn't be talking to your employee like this boss" she smirks, throwing her sex eyes at me.

Fuck sake.

"My employee shouldn't want me to finger her but oh well"

"Takes two to tango" she smirks and i shake my head.

"Send me your sizes"

"What?" She laughs

"bra size, thong size. Im gonna buy you your lingerie"

"No Harry i can buy them myself" she frowns

"Its for my body and they're expensive"she adds

"Yeah but i'll be the only one looking at it and ripping it off you so" i smirk

"Bold moves Styles" she laughs as she looks ahead for Jolie.

"What will you tell the band?" She whispers.

"Easy. Ill tell them im buying them for a secret mistress and won't tell them who. It will only be Niall and Louis with me anyways. Liam and Zayn are going to get presents for Jolie and then your off with Jo anyways"

"Fine. I'll text them to you. I've to go! Now ill talk to you later" she mumbles as she blows me a kiss and i shake my head seductively.

-.-

"You two are cosy" Louis smirks as we walk around the mall with a security guard.

"Louis man they're well more than cosy! You should of heard the screams from her room last night" Niall winks

"I don't know what your talking about because i wasn't with her last night"

"Lies"

"No i wasn't. I could have everyone in the world why would i want my assistant?" I smirk.

"Yeah but thats why you want her.. because you can have everyone else but you just can't seem to get her into bed with you"Niall says as he

I shake my head.

"Caught out"  Louis winks

"You two wish you had me caught out. Now come on, I've to go in here" i say taking my phone out and moved towards Victoria Secret.

"Who the fuck are you buying lingerie for" Niall bursts out laughing. The women in the shop all turn and look at us.

"Shut the fuck up" i mumble