8PM

unknown: hey

Alex: hi who's this

Unknown: euphoria

Alex:duh which member

Liam: Liam

Alex: hi Liam anything i can do for you?

Liam: can you get 5  beers, a vodka coke and whatever you want my love x

Alex: what do you mean whatever i want?

Liam: just do it. Come to room 524 then with the drinks. Jolies coming to help you shes outside your room.

Alex: okay

Liam: thank you Alexandra xx

I rolled my eyes as i change out of my pyjamas into grey joggers and a cropped black t-shirt.

I put on my trainers and tie my blonde hair up in a messy bun.

I grab my hotel key and purse as i would need money for these drinks and my crew pass was around my neck and i made my way out to see Jolie waiting for me.

"Hey sorry, i hope you weren't waiting long for me" i smile at Jolie and she laughs.

"Its fine, i needed a break from them anyways"

She was wearing gym leggings and a big t-shirt  . Her black bra could be seen through the top that stated

"Zero Fucks Given"

"Atleast i don't feel underdressed" i giggle as me and Jolie step into the lift and she smiles.

"How come you hang out with them? Whats your job" i ask curiously.

"Im Rads assistant. He's actually my dad. And, im sleeping with Liam" she giggles and i look at her shocked.

"Does your dad know?!"

She shakes her head.

"My grandad works here too"

"So i've heard. Harry wasn't impressed"

I roll my eyes.

"When you turned him down Alex he wouldn't stop going on about how its the first time he's been rejected"

I shake my head

"You fancy him?" Jolie asks

"What? No !never" i giggle.

"Hmm im not sure about that"

"Trust me. I wouldn't sleep with him ,so now he has no interest in me" i shrug

Jolie laughs as we get the drinks. She puts it on Euphorias tab.

-.-

"Theres our pretty little assistant"  Niall says , his eyes red from his spliff.

"Alright love" Liam smirks as Jolie and i hand out drinks.

"What did she get?" Harry murmurs and Jolie replies "a coke Harry".

He scoffs and grabs a sachet of white powder. He gets a piece of paper for and lines the powder on the table,snorting it and letting out a breath of relief.