35

Alex Patterson

This morning we had arrived here in Chicago around 11am.

The boys had today free as we were here till sunday and they were planned to play two nights here. They were playing Friday and Saturday night giving us practically the whole weekend to spend.

We were back to the typical hotel situation. On floor 4 it was me and the band. Jolie was staying on floor 7, very much away from us all.

We waved goodbye to Jolie as we all climbed out of the lift and she went up to her floor.

The boys and i were walking slowly down the corridor trying to find our room numbers when Rad came running behind us.

"Alex, can i.. talk to.. you" he panted, out of breath.

I nod and okay and he leans against the wall as he dismisses the band. Harry lingers behind the group slightly so he could still be near.

"Whats going on between you and Styles?" He says.

I look at him and i can't help but frown.

"Nothing why?" I say confused.

"That's not what's happening according to your grandfather. He thinks there is more between you two"

"Nothings going ok. Don't worry Rad" i say reassuringly.

He nods.

"Look Alex, i wouldn't care honestly but this is your job and you need to try keep it professional and also i know your friends with my daughter and i don't want her being influenced to mess around with the band members" he sighs

I blush. Little did he know she was screwing Liam, she was worse off then me..

"I'm not messing around with-"

"I know. Im just making sure nothing goes wrong" he smiles.

"Right, well head to your room and settle in for the weekend. Your free to do whatever once your available for the boys ofcourse, if needed" he smiles again.. he had such a cheery smile. He reminded me of a leprechaun.

"Yeah perfect, thanks Rad" i smile and the short stumpy man toddles off.

I catch up with Harry and he smiles.

"You alright? What did he want?"Harry mumbles smiling

"Yes im fine, he was worried well, my grandad was worried i wasn't taking a serious approach towards work and he thought i was getting too *cough* up close and personal with a member of the band" i laugh.

Harry smirks.

"God i love causing shit" Harry winks and i smile.

"What're you doing now?" I ask Harry and he frowns.

"Just few shitty things to do with the boys so uh , your free today"

I look at him.

"Yeah ok.. but i wanna hang out with you guys" i frown.

"Were having drinks in Nialls hotel room tonight sweetheart. Just do something during the day, entertain yourself and ill get the boys to text you later ok?" He says.