25

*where you see [C] play Cardigan-Taylor Swift.

"That's not fucking fair! You won't even fucking listen" he says angrily as he grabs me by the wrist.

"Woah,woah Harry let go of her" said some man from backstage.

"Shut the fuck up Darren" Harry spat pulling me into a random room.

"Is this another one of your sex rooms?" I say angrily.

Harry rolls his eyes and answers no.

"I don't believe you"

"Fuck me you're stupid" he says agitated.

"thats not in the contract" i mutter

"You're not like the rest of them Patterson" he says quietlu

"Why would i want to be when all you want them for is sex"I say softly.

"Fucking sex is so pointless-"

"See your wrong there Harry, it has a point. You have had sex with endless amounts of girls in endless amounts of places and you expect me to just give you my virginity when you think of sex as pointless? What, For you to fuck me around for like 10 minutes less even and then it be done and dusted. My virginity gone without a trace, no love or passion"

"Your wrong Alex. I think of sex with those girls as pointless.I would never think like that with you"

"Why ? Because im different. Because im a virgin?"I spat

"No because you have that innocent appeal. I don't want to wreck your view on the world with horror and sex before i even show you it. Alex if we ever had sex, if we ever have sex i will take it as slow as you want. I would do anything to make you more comfortable in such a fucking special moment to you. I know what your like Al, ive picked up things you do over these past 2 weeks. You like the little things."

I look at him slowly. Bang. He had me mostly figured out within 2 weeks and i still had so far to go to find out about him.

"But the girls..". I begin and he shakes his head.

"Meaningless. Im supposed to bring girls backstage after every show. Some of them are contracted like those two. Some are not.. like you were."

"Harry i don't know" i say quietly looking at his face.

"You don't have to know everything Al.. it's okay" he says softly pulling me in for a hug.

I lay against his chest, breathing at every word. Inhaling his scent. He had a slight hint of dirty prostitutes but it was fine once i felt my heart beat against his.

"Do you trust me?" He asks quietly

"Not entirely"

"But a little bit" he asks

"Yes" i nod

"Then use that little bit of trust and come with me" he says softly.

I take a deep breath and nod as Harry leads me out to a black range rover.

-.
[C]

"Are we going somewhere illegal again?" I asks as Harry pulls out of the venue speedily and races down the road.

"No" he laughs

"Wheres Lola?" I ask

"Her hotel room" he answers. I nod and look out the window.

"You hate me don't you" he laughs as he turns the radio on.

"I don't hate you. Im just scared of you"

"Scared of me ? I would never harm you baby" he says softly

"I know. Im just scared of you harming me mentally and emotionally. Im not ready for heartbreak yet " i say gently looking at his eyes.

"I won't break your heart if you don't break mine Patterson" Harry says calmly. I smile and nod as he stops the car

"Promise?" I say softly

"Promise" he winks as we open the car door.

We sat on the bonnet of the car overlooking the city view. Harry has the car radio playing loudly.

But I knew you
Dancin' in your Levi's
Drunk under a streetlight, I
I knew you
Hand under my sweatshirt
Baby, kiss it better, I
And when I felt like I was an old cardigan
Under someone's bed
You put me on and said I was your favorite

"Let me kiss you" he says quietly.

"You don't kiss" i say gently

"You don't do a lot of things you normally do when your with me. I don't do a lot of things i normally do when im with you."

He looks at me and my troubles melt away as he pulls me onto his lap and crashes his soft lips against mine.

We stay there for a moment, my arms wrapped around his neck as he grips my waist and we stay passionately kissing.

Until we pull apart. His hands rubbed my little waist and he fidgeted at my belt loops. I knew this was a tough situation for him and i wanted to ease it as much as possible.

As much as he pissed me off earlier, as much as i was upset with him, i knew it all portrayed his bad boy image deep down which helped cover up his low key drug trafficking.

"You have my mind so fucked up" harry mumbles into my neck.

I shake my head and laugh.

"I have your head fucked up? Try be me for one night"

"I'd love to be you for one night." Harry smirks

"Yeah? What would you do" i wink and Harry laughs.

"Play with myself. Fuck Harry Styles"

"Sounds like a dream come true" i giggle

"It does doesn't it" he sighs softly as he fidgets with the belt loops.

I kiss his lips.

"Come on" i smirk.

"Where are we going?" He laughs as he takes my hand.

"Back to the hotel room. Its fucking cold" i giggle and Harry laughs shaking his head but yet he couldn't contain that perfect smile that i adored.

"Whatever you want Al" he says softly kissing my forehead one more time.