26

we got back to my hotel room within 15 minutes. Harry had someone else park up the car and we hurried to the bedroom quickly.

He lifted me up so my tanned bare legs that weren't covered by my shorts rubbed against his jeans. I mooched forward and placed kisses all along his neck.

I catch him smirk as i suck on his skin.
He squeezes my bum and puts me onto the bed quickly.

I unbutton my shorts as he slithers them down my leg leaving me laying there in just a pink thong and my t-shirt.

"So perfect" he mumbles as his fingers trace along my thighs.

I smile and get the man down on the bed also as i straddle him pulling off his black t-shirt and his black jeans.

"Eager?" He jokes and i giggle shaking my head.

"Always"i wink and he laughs.

He pulls off my t-shirt and i lay there now feeling bare.

I wore a white normal bra and just my pink thong. I covered my chest . Without a sip of alcohol in my body, i didn't feel as brave as i did the other night.

"You can move your hands baby" he says as he grabs a condom from his wallet.

"Harry.." i begin, he instantly looks down at me.

"I don't know if im ready right now" i mumble and he frowns.

"Im sorry baby i thought this was what you wanted" he says putting the condom back in his jeans pockets. He puts my t-shirt on me.

"It was.. but now i feel liketonight was so special alone.. and i really wanna take things slow. Im sorry"i say quietly.

He nods

"I know Al, it's okay"

"Im gonna buy new lingerie tomorrow for whenever we do, do it baby" i say softly

"I feel like i need to look pretty" i mumble

"You look very pretty to me right now. You look perfect"

I blush tilting my head down to stop myself from getting too embarrassed.

"I still wanna do stuff" i say quietly.

He smiles and shakes his head.

"Whatever you want" he says quietly.

I nod and tilt my head downwards to where my thong rested.

Harry nods his head in excitement as he pulled off that t-shirt for the second time and looked at me for consent as he unclipped the old,ragged bra that held my breasts in place.

He spit out his gum and winked at me as he lay me flat out onto the bed.

"Stay there" he mumbled as he entered into the bathroom coming out with a robe.

He pulled the tie of the robe and held it up to me.

"Im gonna need your wrists"

I look at him shocked.

"Im not gonna hurt you princess"

"Promise..?" I swallow.

"I promise. Tell me to stop and i will" he rasps grabbing the material between his hands and wrapped my wrists around the headboard with it.
My stomach filled with nervous butterflies as i anxiously awaited for Harry to reach down to my thong.

He smirks down at me.

"Picture perfect" he mumbled as he dropped to his knees and kissed from the middle of my breasts all the way down my stomach trailing to where the lace of my thong just began.

I whimper at the thoughts that he was about to enter a private place where only one other person had been before.

He looks up as he grasps the lace before pulling it down.

I nod at him eagerly and he smiles

"Calm down princess"

I nod and lay back and relax as Harry slips the thing down to my thighs and begins kissing around My V. The feeling of his lips pressing against my sensitive skin riled me up and made me feel alive.

"Fuck Alexandra you're so wet" he moan as he slips his tongue down my slit.

I let out a moan of of pleasure and i arch my back instantly shocked at the wave of Harrys tongue against my aching core.

"Shush baby" he says against my core as he taps my lips for making noise.

I buck my hips upwards at him and he laughs pushing me back down.

"We're getting there princess" he says

"Jesus christ" i scream as his licking gets more intense and he rubs my clit with two fingers. So smoothly, better than i've ever had before.

"Holy fuck" i exhale as Harry dips his fingers in and out of me, pumping faster and faster.

I let my breathing increase rapidly as i watch Harry smirk at my own pleasure.

"Cum for me baby"Harry rasps sexily. And then it happened. I had an orgasm. A real orgasm.

I lay on the bed recovering from my high, panting and letting out breaths so i could regulate my breathing again.

"I told you you have never had a proper orgasm" he smirks and i shake my head.

"Well done Styles. You did good" i giggle.

"Do you want..." i say tilting my head towards his boxers.

He smiles and shakes his head.

"No,lets keep tonight about you Alex" he says gently and i nod embarrassed.

"But thank you.. thank you alot" he murmurs and i nod.

" will we just sleep in here tonight?" He smirks and i nod not really wanting to have to get dressed again just to run across a hallway.

I cover my boobs as i sit up and pull my thong up over my ankles.

"Where you going" he asks as he lies down on the sheets.

"To get my pajamas" i say quietly

He nods as i go and search for pjs.

"Just sleep in my t-shirt" he says tossing it over to me.

I thank him and get under the duvet cover beside him where he wraps his arm around me and we fall soundly asleep.