46

When we got back from the Café, i fell asleep just before soundcheck. It was good to have a nap after my traumatizing morning.

"Baby.." Harry whispers quietly trying to wake me up.

"Baby wake up. We've to go and i don't wanna leave you alone"

"Come on sweetheart, we'll let you nap downstairs baby" he whispers softly, planting kisses down my neck and onto my chest.

I slowly wake up and see Harry hovering over me.

"Close enough?" I mumble.

He smiles and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Nowhere near close enough"

I smile up at him.

"Come on Al" he says picking me up. I wrap my legs around his toned body.

"Are you sure you don't wanna get back in to bed with me" i pout cutely. It was the truth, i desperately didn't want to go work and i wanted my boyfri-sorry.. harry... in bed with me.

"As much as i want to baby, i can't. Rad,Jolie and Gina will kill me and why would i give them the pleasure of doing that when i can kill myself whenever i feel like doing so"

"Hey!" I scold him for making jokes like that.

"Sorry Al" he says softly kissing my forehead.

"Come on" he says throwing my shoes at me as he enters the bathroom.

"Asshole" i giggle to myself as i get hit by a shoe.
-.-

"Liam your in the totally wrong position on stage!" Jolie shouts as she and Gina sit facing the boys on stage.

Liam rolls his eyes.

"That Fucking Woman"Liam mumbles to the boys and me.

I giggle from side stage as i sit and watch.

"Alexandra darling will you come down to me" Rad shouts from a seat at the bottom of the stage in the arena.

I nod and quickly run down the stairs from the stage and go sit with him.

I see Harry look down at Rad as he rests his hand on my thigh. He looked pissed.

"How are ya love?"

"Eh hey. I'm doing okay and you?"

"Im alright honey. So. Your room situation"

I knew this was coming.

I watched as Harry stopped paying attention to rehearsal and Gina and Jolie scolded him.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Young Mr Styles's room. You cant be staying there. Too risky m'love"

I look at him.

"Rad..."

"Listen lovely girl, i know, he's a handsome fella, but your grandad and i-"

"Fuck grandad!" I exclaim.

Harry jumps off the stage and runs over.

"Whats going on here?"

The band stops practicing and looks at the three of us. The room slowly silences.

"Rads telling me i won't be staying in your room no longer"

This sets Harry completely off.

"what the fuck Rad! Are you for real?"

"I'm sorry son it's just the way it is."

"No it's not Rad i swear to god. Force her out of my room and you'll fuckin regret it" he swears angrily.

Raf begins to sit up straight. He looks scared.

"Alex's grandad is worried for her safety"

"She's safer with Harry then she is in her own fuckin room" Louis says from the stage.

"Yeah Rad, after what happened with the room swap.. its kinda dodgy with poor Alex" Niall says frowning.

"What room Swap?" Rad says curiously.

Gina comes over and sits down beside Rad, now curious too.

"Fuck i forgot to tell Dad" i hear Jolie mumble.

"Back around a week ago Alex's room got swapped up on to the 8th floor instead of the 6th with us. Her room was right next door to Lolas, with interconnecting balconies. Obviously, Lola is no match for Alex, so Jolie and the team moved her back down to our floor. A few days ago, Alex got followed into her room by Lola and got threatened to sleep with one eye open." Liam explains.

Zayn stays silent the whole time.

Rad looks stunned. Completely and utterly stunned.

"So you can think fucking twice if you think im letting her stay anywhere else but my room, and if you move her in with someone else, fuck, im moving with her too" Harry says as he drags a lit cigarette to his mouth.

"I wasn't aware of this Alex. I'm so so sorry."

I nod silently, being reminded that Lola had a problem with me and somewhat of a plan only made me more anxious and worried, worse off then i was earlier.

Harry comes over and wraps his leather jacket around me.

"Theres an anxiety tablet in that pocket if you need it baby" he whispers into my ear as him and Niall stand by my side.

"Don't worry. You can stay in Harry's room darling. Your safety is our top priority." Rad says with a forced smile. I guess he wondered how he was going to explain this to my already overly anxious grandfather.

Gina sighs and looks at her watch. 5.15pm

"Too late to do anymore practice guys. Go get ready for the concert, doors open at 7, you guys are on stage at 8. Be here for 7.30pm" she says softly as she picks up her handbag and disbands the meeting. The crew all scatter from the arena, all making our way back to the hotel.

Harry goes ahead, talking to Niall, leaving me with Jolie and Louis making minimum conversation.

"Hey you two" i say softly.

I put Harrys jacket on. I was feeling the cold.

"You alright honey?" Jolie smiles kissing my cheek.

I shrug.

She sighs.

"I know princess, i know"

I look ahead at Harry. He's in a seperate jeep with Rad.

"You go home with Jolie, stay with her and the boys till im back"

The jeep speeds off and i sigh.

"Come on babe, lets get on the bus" Jolie says with a strong smile as she squeezes my hand.