Chapter 1

Delirious' POV:

I'm playing GTA V with my friends and we are currently just doing random shit.

"Fuck what the Hell Tyler," I yelled then laughed as he killed my character.

"Haha Scrub," he said and we all laughed.

I spawned back in and shot him.

"Who's the scrub now bitch," I said and we laughed again.

"So Delirious are you coming to Pax East this year," Vanoss said and I stopped playing.

Me go to Pax East. Not going to happen.

"No Vanoss I'm not going to Pax East," I said and everyone groaned.

"Come on Delirious, you never like to go anywhere," Lui said in his squeaker voice.

"Cause I don't like to go anywhere," I said.

"Yeah Delirious I feel like you're a vampire because no one has seen how you look like and you don't like going to places," Tyler said and we laughed.

"That is not true Cartoonz knows how I look like," I said then my eyes widen knowing that I spilled a secret.

"Wha Cartoonz knows how you look like," they yelled and I sighed.

"Yeah he does he has umm dated my sister before," I said.

"Wow," they all said.

"Well guys I'm gonna go now bye," I said and quickly hung the call.

I turned off everything and just sat in my chair. Shit I just told them that Cartoonz knows how I look like. They can't ever know how I look like. I quickly grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hey Delirious what's up," he answered.

"Cartoonz I just made a mistake," I panicked over the phone.

"Calm down Deli and tell me what you did," he said calmly back.

"I told the others that you know how I look like," I said and I heard him cuss.

"Calm down I won't tell them," he said and I sighed.

"Okay thanks," I said and I hunged up the phone.

If the guys find out how I look like it might change everything. They must never know my secret.

Hey guys I'm writing a new H2OVanoss story and I hope you will enjoy it. I honestly wanted to write what I'm writing for a long time. Hehe anyways I hope you guys like it lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish