Chapter 14

My Biggest Secret Chapter 14

Delirious' POV:

What the hell just happened. I just got death threatened by the person who is supposed to help me get better. I don't really know how to process this. But what I do know is that I need a new nurse.

I tried to look for the Doctor call button and for some reason it wasn't there. I sighed and I looked around the room to see if I could find it and I see its on the counter to the right of me.

I managed to grab it and pushed the button. I waited for five minutes before I heard a knock come from a door. I told them to come in and in came the doctor.

"So what can I do for you Miss Jenny," he said coming to my side.

"Can I have a new nurse," I said getting straight to the point.

"Why what's wrong with Nurse Lilliane, she's the most experience nurse of them all," he said looking at me confused.

"Yeah but I just feel really uneasy when she's around and she gives me a bad vibe," I said not wanting to get this girl fired.

"I mean she's the best qualified for your needs," he said and I sighed.

"Please do it for me," I said and have him puppy dog eyes.

"Okay okay I'll get you someone else," he said and went to the door.

"Thank you," I said and smiled at him.

"Your welcome and your new nurse will come in ten minutes," he said and left the room.

I smirked at the thought that my puppy dog eyes actually worked on the doctor. I really didn't think that it would actually work. After a couple of minutes have passed there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said laying back on my bed.

In came a guy with a girl and hey both smiled at me. The guy had brown hair with brown eyes. He looked to be about 5'10 and he looked a little cute. The girl had black hair and brown eyes. She seemed about my size a bit taller.

"Hi I'm Clarissa and this is Eddie and we will be your nurses for the rest of your healing process," she said.

"Thanks Lilliane was giving me a hard time," I said happily.

"Yeah she gives us all a hard time since she's more experienced," Eddie said and I nod.

"She threatened me if I didn't leave my best friend alone when he visited me," I said and there eyes widen.

"She's really doing that again she's a bigger slut then I imagined," Clarissa said and Eddie nodded.

"I remember when she tried to go for me but I'm taken," he said grabbing Clarrisa's hand.

I look at her and she blushes. I smile wishing me and Evan could be that. I then shook my head and decided I wanted to get some rest. I yawned signaling them that I was tired.

"Well we will leave you alone call us whenever you need us," Eddie said leaving.

"Yeah we would be glad to help you out," she said closing the door behind her.

This is just crazy. First this fucking psychopath wanted to kidnap me. I get shot by him in a fight. I almost died I heard and now a fucking crazy nurse wants me dead because being friends with Vanoss.

Life was so much easier just staying home and not letting anyone know who I was in the first place. I sigh and then I felt the sleep come back. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day than this.

Holy whizzes lol how long since an update. A pretty long time. I got so caught up in my Oneshots I forgot these existed. Well a new chapter for you and a crazy psycho for Evan.

Hurray

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish