Chapter 7

My Biggest Secret Chapter 7

Delirious' POV:

We walked back to the restaurant. I can see the fans had left our table and our friends are sitting there waiting for us. I see a spot next to Cartoonz and I quickly sit next to him. Evan frowns at me but nonetheless sits next to Tyler.

"So what do you guys wanna eat," Marcel said looking over the menu.

"I want a cheeseburger," I said loudly and everyone just laughed.

"Of course you would want a cheeseburger Delirious," Evan said and I blushed under my mask.

"What its good," I said and the laughter died down.

"Yeah it's good but I can't help but think about the Shark eating a cheeseburger thing haha," Wildcat says and laughter comes back to the table.

"Okay back to ordering," Arlan said looking at the menu again.

After a while we ordered our food and we had a blast at the restaurant. We almost cause a food fight and that almost got us kicked out of the restaurant. That was fun. After lunch we were deciding where to go.

"How about we ask Jenny to come," Evan said and my eyes widen.

Jenny can't come she's already here.

"Ahh I don't know if she wants to come," Cartoonz said and I looked relieved at him.

"Nonsense and plus she hasn't met most of the crew here," he said and I just kept thinking on it.

What if I left and then came back as Jenny. I messaged the idea to Cartoonz and he quickly messaged me back.

"Are you sure I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do," he messaged and I smiled softly at that.

Cartoonz is an older brother for me. He helps me with anything which I am very grateful for.

"Yeah I'm sure I'll be right back," I messaged at him and put away my phone.

"Well guys I'm gonna go," I said putting my hands behind my head.

"Why we just barely got to hang out together," Evan said looking at me sadly.

"Hey I can hang out tomorrow but I just want to do things by myself you know," I said looking back at him.

"If he wants to go let him go we have a schedule to keep," Marcel said and he nodded.

"Bye guys," I said and quickly went back to my hotel.

I changed out of "Delirious" and I changed back to my normal self.

I check the mirror and I see that my hair is down. I have curly hair and I sometimes like to play around with. I decided with a red shirt with black leggings. I smiled at my outfit and I leave the hotel. I am currently waiting for Cartoonz to give me the message to go.

"Hey Del you can come now," he messaged me and o gathered my things and headed out.

As I was walking back to the guys, I kept feeling like there were eyes just watching me. I kept hearing guys whistle and it just made me walk faster. I see the guys ahead and I sigh in relief.

"Hey guys," I called them and they turned to me.

"Hey Jenny," Evan said as I walked closer to them.

"Now whose the lovely lady," Nogla said.

I remembered that Nogla and Marcel haven't met the real me yet. I can guess that Arlan knows it's me.

"Hi I'm Jenny," I said smiling at him.

"Jenny cabron why didn't you say hi to me yesterday," Arlan said pulling me in for a hug.

"Nice change," he whispered in my ear and I giggled.

"Sorry Arlan I didn't know where you were," I said pulling away from the hug.

"You already know her too Driodd," Evan said and he nods.

"A really good friend of mine," he said and I smile.

"Well what are we doing," I said getting excited now.

"Well we were going to the fair that just opened up," Lui said.

"Well then let's go," I said.

We walked to the fair and it was really fun. We went on many rides their and I just had a blast. We decided to play the little small games like the fun house and the mirror maze. I got a little lost.

"Guys where are you," I called out getting a little claustrophobic in here.

"Jenny," I heard Evan call out and I tried to follow the voice.

I bumped into someone and we both fell.

"I'm so sorry," I said looking down.

"Hey your the girl at Pax East," I heard a familiar guy said.

I looked up and it was the guy from Pax East who wanted me to go to his house.

"Yeah and I'm going now," I said quickly getting up and walking in the other direction.

But I was stopped when he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him.

"Now that your protective friend is gone we could go back to my place," he said as I tried to push him away.

"No let me go," I said trying to get out of his grip but with no success.

"Let's go baby," he said and took me out of the maze through the entrance.

"No please," I said pulling my hand from his.

I think he got tired of that because soon my feet were off the ground and I was in his arms bridal style.

"Come on baby I know you want too," he tried to sound sexy but failed completely.

I was about to yell out again when he put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh lets go," he said and he took me to his car.

I then remembered I still have my phone on me and I texted the person who I thought could help the most.

"Cartoonz help me!!!!!"

Ohhhh noooooo Delirious is in trouble. I hate those damn mirror maze it's so hard lol. Sorry for not updating I made you wait so long

Blame the writers block I guess haha anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish