Chapter 25

My Biggest Secret Chapter 25

Cartoonz' POV:

Six months since I let that bastard get away with Jenny. Six months since I had left my friends at that train station. I failed her. I failed her mom. I didn't protect her. I didn't even save her from this horrible fate.

Since that day I didn't keep in contact with my friends. I still talked to Moo, Droidd, and Scotty but the others I lost the will to communicate to them. I forgave Evan but just seeing Jenny taken away made me hate him again.

I still kept my YouTube channel going as it is still my job I need to do. I posted a video on Delirious channel explaining that "he" had to take a vacation and wouldn't be back in a while. So many fans asked about her and it sucked that I couldn't answer them.

A person who has been helping me cope with this situation as well is the airport lady Dially. I could go to her as she had lost her mother to the very same man. She's been giving me hope and we just clicked.

We've then been dating for five months. She moved in with me and she's been helping me with everything. I don't think I would have hope to keep hoping that Jenny was alive.

I was finishing moving the last of Dially's things when I heard my phone go off. I quickly put it away and went to my phone. I picked it up and I see that it was a number that I didn't know.

"Hello you reached Luke," I said answering the phone.

"Yes do you happen to know a girl named Jenny," the man on he phone said and I almost dropped my phone.

"Yes I know Jenny where is she," I exclaimed catching Dially's attention.

"Can you please come to Augusta, Maine. We found her," he said and he hung up. I dropped my phone making Dially look at me worried.

"Is everything alright," she asked me and I smiled greatly at her.

"They found her," I said and I picked her up and twirled her around.

She laughed and smiled really big at me. I spinned her around for a couple more seconds before I place her down on the ground. She leans up and place a kiss on my lips.

I kissed back and it was just sweet passion. A few minutes we break the kiss and just smile at each other sweetly.

"Well should we contact the others and tell them she's home," Dially said and my smiled faltered a bit.

"I guess so but we should definitely tell Moo," I said as he was still one of my closest friends.

"What about Evan," she said.

"He can come too I guess," I grumbled out and she laughed.

"Okay then and I'll ask Marcel, Tyler, and Craig to come because I have many things I need to catch up with Craig and Marcel was like another brother to her," she said and I groaned.

"Okay and that's it I don't want to overwhelm her to much," I said texting Moo.

"Yeah I know and I'm going to go too as I want to apologize for not realizing he was the man who killed my mom," she said and then she sniffed.

I pulled her into my arms and I start to rub her back. I know how she's going through except the person who was taken from me is alive and she lost her mom. I wiped away her tears and she smiled at me.

"But look on the bright side at least he didn't kill her like his profile would say," she said and I nod my head.

I felt my pocket vibrate and I checked to see if it was Moo. And it was.

"REALLY OMG THATS AMAZING IM GOING TO HEAD DOWN THERE STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄."

"I know this is just amazing me and Dially just started to pack and where taking the first plane over there," I replied back.

"Okay they said that they'll meet us there," Dially said as she headed towards our room.

"Yeah so let's start packing some things and I think she might be your side so if you could let her borrow some of your clothes," I said and she nods her head.

We finished packing in 30 minute and booked a flight that would leave in an hour. I grabbed mine and her suitcases and I walked to the car. Dially was getting last minute things before she locked the door.

"Okay Augusta, Maine, here we come," she said and I laughed.

We drove to the airport and left our car in the place where they would make sure our car was safe when we got back. We did all the necessary things for when we would travel and soon I found myself seated on the plane.

"Well here we go," Dially said sitting next to me.

"Yeah let's get Jenny," I said and looked out the window.

Dially rested her head on my shoulder and I just watched our place take off. I just sighed as we have 5 hours to get there. I looked over to Dially and I see she had booked all of us in a hotel near the place where the guy had texted me.

Our plan was to all meet up at the hotel and then go and see Jenny together. I mean when the guy called me it seemed like she only wanted to see me but it must be my imagination. I close my eyes just wanting to rest before I go see here.

~Plane ride to Hotel transition~

We reached the hotel and we checked in. We got a double bed sweet as me and Dially would sleep in the same bed while Jenny got the extra bed. We also put the guys with assigned roommates. Evan with Brock and Mini with Tyler and Marcel had a room to himself. We didn't have to wait long to see Tyler and Mini walk through the hotel doors.

"Hey guys," Craig said and ran towards us.

I think with this whole situation Craig and Tyler had gotten closer. They hang out more and one would not be without the other. I know they're one step away from becoming MiniCat.

"Hey Craig," Dially said and soon they had a full out conversation.

"Sup dude," Tyler said as he came towards me.

"Nothing much let's put your stuff to the room," I said grabbing Craig's suitcase.

"Yeah let's go," he said and I got their room card.

We talked going up as I hadn't spoken much to him after the incident. I did the occasionally Hearthstone battle with him but that's pretty much it. We reached his room and put the suitcases down.

We decided to return back to the others. Once we got there Evan, Brock, and Marcel had shown up. They were talking with Dially and Craig.

"Hey guys let me show you your rooms," I said wanting to go see Jenny now.

"Yeah thanks," Marcel said and I should them to their rooms.

I pretty much got everyone on the same floor but some were farther from the others. After I got everyone situated. I called them back and ask where they we're. The man answered that he was at Augusta Hospital. I thanked him and that's were we headed. Don't worry Jenny I'm coming.

Just a filler I'm chapter before they see Jenny. Yeah just a filler. Just a filler. Anyways I had a funeral for my Bunker. It was just an innocent bunker. It never did anything wrong.

It was just a victim of the story. There was no harm in destroying and innocent bunker. Well other than the pieces of Bunker. I made a new one but you guys don't know where it is because you'll destroy it.

It's my thinking bunker you know and if this one is destroyed I'm changing the ending. That's right if this bunker is destroyed I'm changing the original ending to something horrible. Thank you for understanding

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish