Chapter 13

My Biggest Secret Chapter 13

Evan's POV:

It has been half an hour now and we're waiting for the news to go see Jenny. I'm getting nervous now. What if she's in a comma, what if she has amnesia, what if she can't see?!! Well it's a stomach shot wound but hey that could happen.

"Evan not this fucking shit again," Tyler said and I looked at him annoyed.

"I'm sorry that I have a heart," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't say you didn't I'm just tired of looking at you stressed," he said and I sighed.

"I'm just worried about her," I said as I say next him.

"More than you should," he mumbled probably didn't want me to hear.

"We cheer up dude she's okay and now we're waiting to see her," he said and I nod my head.

Stupid thoughts in my head, of course she's fine. Even though I have met her for only two days, I know she can pull through.

"the Jenny party," we heard a nurse say.

"That's us," Cartoonz said walking over to her.

"Okay she's now in her room so you can all see her," she said and we all got up.

"Thank you," I called out and she told us the room number she was in.

We reached room 210 and Cartoonz knock softly on the door. We heard a quiet come in and we enter in slowly. There in the bed laid Jenny. She looked small and frail in the bed.

"Hey guys," she said smiling at us.

"My god you safe," Cartoonz said and rushed to her side.

He pulled her into a hug and I felt a slight pain in my heart. That was weird.

"Of course I'm okay a bullet is not going to stop me from going," she said and we laughed.

She was soon bombarded with questions from Moo, 407, Droidd and Cartoonz about her well-being. I stand by the side and let her close friends be with her at the moment. But this feeling of hate is still in my chest.

"You finally get the chance to talk to her and what do you do stand in the back," Tyler said as he came to me.

"Yeah but I want to let her closer friends since they were probably more worried than I was," I said.

He looked at me then laughed.

"If that was worried for you then they were practically having a melt down," he said and I smacked his arm.

"Shut up," I said and joined in his laughter.

Jenny's POV:

I smiled at my brothers who were around me asking me many questions. I think I might get a headache if they keep asking more.

"Like I said I'm fine this won't stop me," I said and they stopped asking about my well being.

"We heard that they lost you what if we actually did," Cartoonz said and I sighed.

"Then you will have to tell my subscribers that I passed away," I said and he just shakes his head.

"But that's not the point I almost lost you and that won't happen again," he said and I sighed again.

"But I'm okay now no need to worry," I said trying to brighten his mood.

"After we go home whenever we go out you have to be Delirious," he said and I gawked at him.

"You can't do that," I said challenging his authority.

"I can and I will it's to dangerous for you to be out as you," he said.

I looked at the others for support but then I realized this was that they all wanted.

"Fine but I can't make any promises," I said crossing my hands and pout.

They laugh at my antics and I can't help but laugh with them. I mean I almost died and I wouldn't even had the chance to say goodbye to them.

"Come on Evan go fucking talk to her," I heard Tyler said from the background.

I look behind the people who knew my secret and I see Evan struggling in Tyler's arm.

"No she looks perfectly content talking with them," he said trying to get out of them.

"Hey Evan," I said and he stopped his struggling.

"Hey Jenny how are you," he said and comes to my side.

"Like I said before and will be saying I'm going to be fine," I said making him smile softly at me.

We've just been talking like we were best friends. I mean we were but we would have these conversations as Vanoss and Delirious, but as Evan and Jenny. YouTube isn't involved and not everything about recording.

"Man I really wish you could meet Delirious," he said and it brought me back down.

"Yeah maybe one day," I said and then I felt really tired.

"Okay guys let's let poor Jenny here sleep she's went through a lot today," my nurse said as she came into the room.

"Bye Jenny," everyone had said and left the room.

I see the nurse just getting something but I was really thirsty.

"Excuse me can I get a glass of water," I said to her.

She turns to me and smiles, but her smile was strange. It looked force.

"Of course sweetie," she said and got me a cup.

She puts it down on the tray and then she turns to me with a frown.

"Are you okay," I said wondering why she was acting this way.

"Stay away from him," she said and I looked at her confused.

"Uhm who," I said since there was a bunch of hims in the room.

"You know Asian Hunk, stay away from him because he's mine," she said and I looked at her angrily.

"And what if I don't," I said challenging her statement.

"Then you wish you had died from that gun shot wound," she said sickly and smiled at me.

"Have a good day," she said and left the room.

Fuck me

Well looks like drama hasn't left Jenny just yet. Man aren't I just awesome right. Looks like Miss Nurse wants Vanoss to herself. Well I got nothing else to say lol

Anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish