Chapter 26

My Biggest Secret Chapter 26

Cartoonz POV:

Now that we had everything situated, we got into the car I had rented. Since I didn't want everyone to rent a car. I got a car that for nine people. Enough for us and Jenny when we pick her up.

"Nice wheels," Tyler said as he entered the van as I think about it.

"Yeah I had to get a car big enough for all of us as I'm staying here for a week," I said getting into the drivers seat.

"Why a week," Brock asked making me think about my answer.

"Well Dially wanted to check out Maine with Jenny for a bit and I want Jenny to be calm when we go home, who knows what he did to her," I said as I saw the rest of the guys get in.

Dially sat in the passengers seat and we were off. I put the directions of the hospital and it said it was about five miles away. Man when Dially booked this hotel she knew where the Hospital was and the places around it.

I look over at Dially and I see on her tablet organizing something's for her school. She decided to go back to school and this was her break from school. Looks like she brought school with her.

The ride there felt like it took an hour but in reality was just ten minutes. I see the hospital and I park in the parking closest to the Hospital. I parked the car and I get out along with the rest. We walked inside were I walked to the front desk.

As I was walking I felt déjà vu all over again. Walking up to the front desk and asking about how Jenny is. It's all because of the fucking psycho Derrick that she has been sent to the hospital.

"Hello can I help you sir," the man at the front desk bringing me back from the memory,

"Yes we're here to see Jenny Dennis," I said and he checked his computer.

"There is no Dennis but a Jenny was brought in with the FBI," he said making me want to smack my head.

"Yeah that's her but her last name is Dennis," I said and he started to type something.

"Thank you I tried to ask her myself and let's just say they had to take me out of the room. Also only females are allowed to visit her and a man named Luke," he said making the others eyes widen.

"Yeah I'm Luke," I said and he nods his head.

"Can I get an ID we want to be sure," he asked and I nod my head.

"Thank you Luke you and the lady may go but the rest have to stay here in the lobby," Danny, as I read his name tag, said and the guys groan.

"Don't worry we'll see her and check her out so you guys can see her," Dially said and I nod.

"Okay then Jenny is in room 120 just down the hall on the left," he said and we followed his directions.

I saw the guys sit on the seats and we followed a female nurse to the room. Me and Dially decided to have small talk about what we're going to spend during this week. Dially started talking about this restaurant that Jenny would love and I smiled at her.

I really do love this girl and I'm glad she cares about what I want and she cares about the well being of Jenny. The nurse stops and warns is that Jenny is paranoid so not spoke her when we enter. We nod our head and she opened the door.

I looked in and I gasped at what I saw. Jenny was there sleeping on the bed while there was a man watching over her. She had her arm latched onto his arm and she was breathing softly. The man looked over to us and he nods his head to come.

"Hello I'm Commander David and I was there when we found her," he said as we got to him.

"I'm Luke Patterson and this is my girlfriend Dially Jefferson," I said shaking his hand.

"Thank you for coming Luke she's been asking for you since we rescued her," he said looking down at her.

"Yeah I've been worrying myself to death when she was presumed dead," I said almost feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Yeah she wouldn't let me leave until you arrived saying that he would punish her if she let me," he said making me angry.

"Yeah I'm here so you can go back," I said almost taking my anger out on him.

"Hope you can change her back the way she used to be," he said taking out his arm waking her up in the process.

"Where are you going," she said sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Well someone is here to take you home," he said making her eyes go wide.

"No I was good I was good I swear," she cried out making me want to go to her and hug her.

"I know but it's someone special," he said wiping her eyes.

"Who," she said softly and I took that as my que.

"Hey Jenny," I said making her eyes go wide.

She turned to my direction and put her hands over her mouth. I saw tears come into her eyes and I felt tears of my own. I opened my hands as saying I want a hug and she ran to me hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her glad that she was safe.

"Luke," she sobbed out and I just ignored everyone else in the room.

I swear on my life that I would protect her. And I will protect her.

Hello guys I'm back babies. Well I think only some of you would actually get it. Well my life has been hectic. I tried to kill myself Saturday Night and I said my goodbyes. Luckily my sister cared enough and she told my mom and I got sent to the hospital.

Yeah I was at the hospital for almost two days and it got me thinking a lot. I would have left this unfinished but no more. Ive been refreshed and it feels amazing so I'll be wanting to finish this.

Thank you for all of your support it really means a lot to me

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish