Chapter 22

My Biggest Secret Chapter 22

Evan's POV:

The cab ride over to the airport was really awkward and quiet. Unless you call the glaring that I kept getting as Moo sat between me and Cartoonz. I'm really glad he did that.

If me and Cartoonz were sitting next to each other.... I'd probably be dead. I look out the window and I see the busy streets of Boston. Everyone is just minding their own business not realizing what's going on.

Lucky for them. There was this couple that caught my eye. It looked like the girl didn't want to be near the man but was to afraid to even let go of his arms. I really couldn't get a good look at them but I did recognize the long brown hair she had. (Wink wink)

And also the man she was with had this angry look on his face as they were walking. His face looked a little beat up but I couldn't get a better look on him. But I could tell they weren't a happy couple (Wink WINK)

The brown hair reminds me of Jenny. Pretty much every girl I see reminds me of Jenny, but when we passed the couple it brought me back to when she was almost taken by that jackass who was wanted. I'm glad he's been put to jail. (WINK WINK probably with all the winking you can tell the plot of this story XD)

"That'll be 35.96," the cab driver said.

I stopped looking out the window and I looked back to see that we had arrived at the airport. The cab driver was patiently waiting for us to pay. But that was when I realized the guys just left me in the car.

I groaned knowing that I had to pay for the ride and took out my wallet. I gave the man 36 and told him to keep the change. I got out of he cab and found them waiting for me at the entrance.

"Thanks for letting me pay for the cab," I said sarcastically making them both chuckle.

"Your welcome," Cartoonz said and made his way inside the airport.

I rolled my eyes as Moo chuckled and we followed him in. He immediately spots the front desk where you can buy tickets or exchange them and rushes towards it. We follow behind at a slower pace as we apologized to the people he almost ran over.

He stops at the front desk and we could see he has a conversation with a blonde hair women. When we got to him, we could see the frustration grow on his face as he still doesn't know where Jenny is.

"Uhm sir it would be really nice if I could see a picture of the girl," the lady named Dially (wink wink) said and Cartoonz quickly took his phone out.

"She has brown hair and blue eyes," he said showing her the phone.

"Ohh yes I do remember talking to her. She was very nice and yet very nervous," she said as she gave him back his phone.

"Do you remember what she exchanged her ticket for," he asked as that's what we need.

"Ohh she didn't exchange it for anything, she just returned the ticket and said to let someone else have her ticket," she said making our eyes wide.

"That means she's still in Boston," I said excitedly knowing that it could be easier to track her down.

"I'm glad to hear that but I think it's the classic you guys don't approve of her boyfriend situation," Dially said making our cheering stop.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend," Cartoonz said making her eyes go wide.

"But that man she was with seemed so nice and helpful of her when she almost collapsed on the floor," she said making our hearts drop.