Chapter 24

My Biggest Secret Chapter 24

~6 months later~

It was all to silent at a small estate in Maine. It looked very peaceful. It had a growing garden out in the front and to the eye you would expect nothing bad could ever happen.

So to the occupants of the house they didn't hear the small noises that was coming around from the back. The small whispers of men deciding what to do to enter.

You can hear the cocking of a gun as they were getting ready for the invasion. The men get closer as the house is just a couple of feet away. Commander David, the leader of the team beckons his team over and starts to go over the plan. To go inside and capture the people inside.

The man inside the house was a notorious criminal who would kidnap and killed women if they didn't satisfy his needs. His name is Derrick Garcia. They finally had tracked him down when he kidnapped another women close by.

Her name was Sarah Wood. She was walking home from work when she was suddenly taken. But luckily someone had followed the car down to the location. They called 911 and the FBI was called down.

They now know his location and were about to break in. On the signal they ran to the house and broke in.

"FREEZE FBI," he called out checking the perimeter.

The house was pretty quiet. There looked like there had no one been in the house.... If the TV wasn't running. The TV was left on and there was two pairs of shoes at the front door. The slowly moved around making sure no one would jump them.

Meanwhile the men where searching above there was a secret panel behind the bookcase that lead to the basement was three people. That said kidnapper Derrick, Sarah, and someone the FBI thought was dead as kidnapping continued.

"Hurry the fuck up and throw it in the fire," he said as he grabbed a picture of a women and threw it in the fire.

The two women worked hard burning any evidence that could be used against him if he was caught. Sarah had only been in his hands for two days while the girl next to her has been with him for 6 months.

Derrick heard the noise from above get closer to the door and he knew his time was limited. He looked at the two girls who were working hard. He stared at Sarah as he didn't get to spend so much time with her.

She was still fit and he knew he hasn't broke her. He knew it took 4 to a week before they finally broke and she looked like she was at her breaking point. He knew she had to die as she could rat him out so easily.

He then looked at the girl who he couldn't get rid of. She was a lot thinner compared to Sarah but she was healthy. It took two months before she lost completely to him. She did what ever he said and he knew with what he did to her she would never say.

He went over to his station and took out a pair of rubber gloves. He opened a case and have a golden revolver inside. He took out and checked to see if it had any bullets. It had one left and he smiled. He checked back and see that they had burned everything.

"Wow you guys do it so quickly but there is one more thing that I need to be burn," Derrick said and they looked at him confused.

"What," Sarah said and then a bang.

"Did you hear that it sound like it came from behind this shelf," an FBI agent said as he tried to move the bookshelf.

They successfully moved it and discovered the door to the basement. They moved quietly to not disturb anyone who was down there. When they reached the basement there was only two.