Chapter 19

My Biggest Secret Chapter 19

Delirious' POV:

I've done a really good job avoiding the dares but I feel like truths are going to back fire on me soon. I don't know it's just this gut feeling that my secret won't be a secret any longer. But as long as long as we don't get drunk I'm good.

"Hey guys I totally forgot I had beer in my fridge," Mini exclaimed and went to get them.

Well that didn't last very long. Mini comes back with two six pack and hands each one of us a beer. The guys quickly open there's but I'm hesitant to open mine. A lot of things can happen in drunk Truth or Dare. A lot of things....

"Delirious aren't you going to open your drink," Evan asked and the guys stared.

I shook my head and I set my drink aside. I mean I am in control whenever I drink but I'm in pain medications for the gun shot wound so it won't work really well and it might send me back to the hospital.

"I'm on some medications and it won't mix well with alcohol," I said giving my drink back.

Mini just offered a soda and I gladly accepted. I opened the Pepsi can and I took a big sip of it. Mmmmmm I really do like drinking Pepsi.

"Pssssshhh whatever lets go back to the fucking game," Tyler said.

"Okay Brock truth or dare," Tyler asked.

"I'm afraid of what you would have planned for me so I pick truth," Brock said.

"How did you know Jenny," he asked and I almost choked on my drink.

Why the hell are they asking questions about me? I mean I know I'm Delirious right now but there still talking about a part of me. Or the actual me.

"Well She is a very good friend of mine and we used to play Black ops together," he said and his bracelet turned green.

This getting to close for my comfort. I don't think I can handle another panic attack like that. I mean that was the whole truth on how he knew me. He called me and I thought he was Cartoonz and then he knew my secret.

"Delirious," Evan said bringing my attention back to the game.

"What," I said and suddenly he lift my mask up to my lips and kissed me.

My eyes widen under my mask as I feel his lips on top of mine. They were surprisingly soft. I closed my eyes and I slowly let myself kiss back. This feels amazing and it's only a dream that I could never have. We heard coughing behind us and he broke the kiss.

"How was that for your dare," Evan said and he guys cheered on.

I put my mask down and I suddenly felt tears rush into my eyes. How could Moo dare him to kiss me? Doesn't he know how I feel about it. And they're just laughing at me probably because I didn't know what was going on.

"Okay let's move on already," I said angrily and the guys looked at me shocked. It's probably the alcohol.

"Okay sheesh Delirious truth or dare," Evan said smirking at me.

"Truth," I said just done with this game already.

"Why won't you take off your mask?"

Just the innocent that this question asked makes my heart beats a thousand a minute. Again with my mask thing. I have to think of an excuse on why I won't take it off.

"I um.....," I said stalling for some time.

I really don't have an answer to it. The most obvious answer is to announce that I'm a girl but I need something that won't reveal who I am and yet have a while to keep it.