Chapter 27 (Warning)

My Biggest Secret Chapter 27

After the touching moment they had Jenny had fell asleep on his shoulder. But it was one the worst things she could have done. In her dreams...... Dreams? Well more like nightmares. Nightmares plagued the dreams of Jenny.

From all the truama she has endured she now has nightmares about each incident. She has more recent nightmare but the time from when she was rebellious were the worst time for her. She would get the worst of the worst. But know one knew she was struggling inside. No one.

~Dream World~

Jenny's POV:

I'm running as fast as I can. I've been here for a week now and I managed to trick him from releasing my bonds and I just punched him and ran. I ran up the stairs of the basement he keeps me in. He tells me that no one can hear me and that I'll only be wasting my voice.

I reached the door and opened it. The room I came into was a pretty normal living room. It had the necessary things to show that there was no maniac living here. I just shook my head and tried to look for a door. I spot the front door and I made a dash for it.

But then I felt something grab my arm and pull me back. This was just a shock to me that I fell back into someone's arms. I looked up and I stared up into the eyes of my kidnapper. I start to shake in his arms knowing that he's going to punish me.

"Now now Doll face. What was one of the rules I said when I brought you here," he whispered into my ears.

"That if I tired to escape there was no way of getting out of punishment," I said still shaking in his arms.

He picks me up bridal style and he walked to the kitchen. He grabbed his phone and he dialed a number. He put the phone to his ear and kept a tight grip on me. I started to struggle in his arm that he needs to concentrate.

"Hey *grunts* yeah I have knew one. Yes she is sort of fresh. Of course *grunt* I would have a go. Yes punishment. See you in twenty," he said and ended the call.

"That was very nice you you to do that," he said grabbing not my arm tightly.

I yelped and stopped my struggling. He walked to the basement door and I resumed my struggle. I know it's no use but I have to try at least. He entered the basement and locked the door. I knew that this was going to happen.

He brought me back down to the place I've stayed for a week and he threw me on the bed. I landed on it with an oof. I slowly turn to my back just to have my hands pinned above my head.

"You've been a bad girl Doll Face and you know what happens to bad girls," he said and then started to attack my neck.

I squirm under his hold as he was tougher than the first time he took me. I try to kick him but my legs are pinned together by his. I don't want this again. I never wanted it in the first place.

I felt one of his hands go up in my shirt and start to move around. I just squirm under his touches and I felt tears come into my eyes. I could feel his hand come to my breast and starts to squeeze them.

"Please stop," I yelled making him squeeze them harder.

"You're the one who broke the rule so you'll have to endure this," he said and then kissed me.

I just stayed still as his sloppy lips kissed mine. I made sure my lips were closed as I felt his tongue asking for permission. But I know this doesn't last as he just squeezes my breast making me gasp at the pain.