Chapter 8

My Biggest Secret Chapter 8

Cartoonz POV:

"Where the hell is she," I said.

We decided to enter the Mirror Maze and we were all supposed to have partners. I managed to lose Del again in the maze and now we are currently waiting for her to come out of this damn maze.

"What if she died," Lui said and we looked at him like he was crazy.

"Haha I'm joking," he said and he laughed.

Even though it wasn't an okay joke to make right now but it was still funny. We waited for ten minutes before Evan got tired.

"You know what I'm going in there and I'm gonna find her," he said going back into the maze.

"Now what are we supposed to do," Marcel said as we are now waiting for Evan and Del.

I felt my phone vibrate and I check to see who it was from. It was from Delirious.

"Hey guys I got a text from Jenny," I said and they looked at me.

"Well what did she say," Lui said.

I opened the text and I almost dropped my phone at what it had said.

"Cartoonz help me!!!!!"

"She needs my help," I said quickly texting her back.

"Why where are you."

"Is she in trouble," Nogla said and I nod my head.

"Someone go in there and get Evan we are going to look for Jenny," I said and soon I got another message.

"The guy from Pax East he's got me and is taking me to his car!!! Please help me he wants to do things!"

"We need to go to the parking lot now," I yelled as I saw Evan and Lui come out way.

I didn't let anyone ask why I just ran to the parking lot. Don't worry Del I'm coming.

Jenny's POV:

"Why where are you"

I quickly type a message back hoping he would catch me in time.

"The guy from Pax East he's got me and is taking me to his car!!! Please help me he wants to do things!"

I kept kicking in his arms and I think he got tired of me.

"Stop kicking just accept your fate," he said squeezing me hard.

I yelled at the pain and then I wonder why these people aren't really helping me. After I had sent Cartoonz that message he just stopped replying to me. I hope he can catch up to me in time.

"Don't worry baby we are almost there," he whispered in my ear and I whimpered.

"I can't wait to take you home and have my way with you," he said continuing.

"To strip you down until your naked," he kept saying and I shivered.

"To stick myself inside of you and have my ways with you," he said giving me a smirk.

"Wouldn't that be so much fun," he said keeping a tighter grip on me.

"Please just let me go," I said softly and I heard him bellow.

"But we had so much planned," he said and I shivered.

"Hey motherfucker," I heard a familiar voice say and I smiled real big.

The guy turned around and soon we were faced with Cartoonz and the others. They all had surprised and anger looking faces. I felt like breaking down into tears. They came, they actually came for me.

"Well if it isn't the guy who ruined our moment last time are you going to ruin it again," the man said cockily.

I looked at him if he was crazy. What the fuck is this guy doing. Cartoonz is like my older brother, and he is over protective as shit. He is treading dangerous waters.

"Put her the fuck down and you won't get fucking hurt," he said and I smiled at that.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want her hurt now would you," he said.

"What are you say-," I started to say but soon he put me down and pulled me to him roughly.

I then heard a click of a gun and something pressed to the side of my head. My eyes widen at the realization. I'm with a fucking psychopath.

"Now nobody move or else the doll here gets hurt," he said.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and I'm also pushing this problem as long as I can lol jk. Well Mr Whoever is actually a crazy psychopath

Meh who knew lol XD anyways as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish