Chapter 4 and News

Moo's POV:

This Jenny person, she is very strange. Delirious was supposed to be here with Cartoonz. Cartoonz never really mentioned that he was bringing someone else with him. I wonder what's up.

I look at Jenny the whole time we were talking with the others. The outfit she's wearing, it's like Delirious GTA V character. Blue hoodie, yellow shirt, with blue jeans. Hmm this is getting somewhere.

"Hey Delirious I heard you couldn't come to the panel," I quickly texted him and I looked at Jenny.

Delirious once told me after we finished a recording session that he keeps the song Phoenix as his ringtone. I then heard that familiar song coming from Jenny's phone. She looks at her phone and starts to type up something. She puts her phone away and I get a message from Delirious.

Gotcha bitch. Well not literally but I think I know one of my best friends when I see them.

"Uhm just chilling in my hotel room," "he" replied.

"Uhh huh yeah I don't believe that one bit Jenny," I messaged her.

She takes out her phone and looks at the messages. Her eyes widen and she looks at me. I just nod my head and she nods her head telling me to go outside with her. I nod and get up my seat and she does as well. We walk outside and she turns to me quickly.

"How do you know," she said glaring at me with her blue eyes.

"I know one of my best friends when I see them," I said and she sighs.

"Really," she said and I nod.

"Plus it's a little obvious at first I thought you were a fan but how the way you acted. You wanted to tell the guys that you are actually H2ODelirious. But you got scared," I said and she nods.

"Please don't tell anyone I'm not ready for them to know," she said sadly.

"Your secret is safe with me," I said and she smiles.

We talked for a little bit outside, when we heard the final announcement that the panel was about to start we both decided to head inside. I asked Cartoonz if I could sit next to her so I can catch up on my old friend and he said yes. But I couldn't help but have the feeling we were being watched.

Evan's POV:

Throughout the panel I saw Moo and Jenny talk. For some reason I didn't like that. I had like this protective feeling towards her.

"Dude are you okay," Wildcat said noticing that I wasn't paying that much attention.

"Oh yeah why are you asking," I told him.

"Because you are eying Moo like he had done something wrong to you," he joked and I laughed.

"What nahh," I said denying everything.

"Mmhmmmm," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever," I said and he just laughed.

"So what do you think of Jenny," he said all of a sudden.

"What," I said.

"What do you think of Jenny," he said again.

"Uhh she's a cool girl," I said.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind to tap that ass," he said.

Something about that sentence made me want to punch Tyler in the face.

"Tyler," Mini said and smacked his arm.

"What its true," he said and we laughed.

I had to force my laugh a little since I want to murder him still.

The panel was over and we walked over to Cartoonz, Moo, and Jenny.

"Hey guys how did you like the panel," Lui said reaching them first.

"It was funny and amazing thank you for letting me sit in your friends seat," Jenny said.

"Haha no problem," I said being as awkward as ever.

Jenny's POV:

I can't believe Moo knows it's actually me. I guess we did have a strong friendship like I have with Cartoonz. We talked through most of the panel just catching up on some old things. Once the panel was over the guys came over to us. They started talking but I wasn't paying that much.

"So Jenny are you going to be here tomorrow," Evan asked me.

"Uh I was thinking just staying in my hotel tomorrow," I said rubbing the back of my head.

I wanted to go as Delirious tomorrow to finally introduce myself to the guys.

"Oh okay," he said.

He sounded said when he said it but it must be my imagination.

"Well I want to hang out with Moo today, we need to catch up on somethings," I said wanting to just hang out with Moo.

"Moo you know Jenny," Mini asked him.

"Yeah she was an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while," he said.

"Well bye guys," I said dragging Moo away from the others.

"So do you want to see Scotty and the others they may be around here," he said mentioning the old crew.

"Yeah I guess so," I said walking with him to find the old crew.

"Hey Scotties," he called out seeing 407 and Mr Sark talking with each other.

"Oh hey Moo who's the chick with you," Scotty said noticing me.

"Hi I'm Jenny," I said shaking his hand.

"Oh Jenny," he said bringing me into a hug.

Scotty, along with Cartoonz and apparently Moo were all there for me when I decided to be Delirious.

"Is there something I'm missing here," Sark said feeling left out.

"Nah she's just an old friend," he said and we laughed.

Sark left to go find the others.

"So Delirious how has it been since you should your true self," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Haha very funny but I have been well," I said and he laughs.

"How do you do the voice thing," he said being curious on how I change my voice to the guy.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said as Delirious and he laughs.

"Like how can you do that," he said Moo nodding with him.

"Years of practice boys," I said and we laughed.

We spent the rest of Pax East together and then I went back with Cartoonz and we headed back to the hotel for a good nights rest.

I hope tomorrow doesn't go to badly.

Hey guys it's me here and I'm very happy that this story is getting a lot of good reviews. I'm just happy right now. But Moo knows who Delirious is now along with Scotty. Why was Evan feeling that way towards Jenny looks like someone is a little jealous.

Also Big News. Updates on this story along with any others will come out slowly. I plan on focusing my attention on finishing my SeaRoyalChaos story I have with TheJesterOfSpades. But news is that she died.

Yeah my Collab partner, my best friend, my sister died on March 8, 2015. A drunk drive had hit her side of the car badly and she died hours later. I just am going through a rough time. like I can't eat, I barely can sleep, and my heart hurts really bad. People tell me I can't give up. But it's hard everyday to just keep on living. But I promised my friend that I wouldn't go that far. I promised her I would eat... I know she's there for me and I'm there for her.

So just letting you know updates will be slow so don't message me to update or anything because all my attention is on Hidden love

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish