Chapter 6

My Biggest Secret Chapter 6

Delirious' POV:

It's so much different going as Delirious. I feel like I'm one of the guys and no one knows I'm Jenny. Well I haven't met the guys yet since I wanted to check out some of the booths first.

They were amazing and well done. I passed a booth and I saw teddy!!

"OHHH how much is Teddy," I said wanting it really bad.

"Oh my god are you H2O Delirious," the vendor said not answering my question.

"Yes now I want teddy," I said holding out my hands for it.

"Oh sure that would be ten dollars and a autograph," my fan vendor said and I nod my head.

I have him the ten and then signed his hand.

"Oh my god thank you so much," he said putting his hand close to his face.

"Anything for a fan," I said and took teddy and left.

'Hey Delirious where are you' Cartoonz texted and I looked around noticing he wasn't with me anymore.

'Oh I'm next to the twitch booth,' I texted taking a look at my surrounding.

'Dude really come on we are near the entrance,' he texted back.

We? Oh he means the others.

'Okay on my way,' I texted and headed to the entrance.

I gripped onto to teddy hard and I continued my walking. I was looking for a tall guy with a beard and man there are a lot of tall men with beards. But I found the one I was looking for.

"Cartoonz," I yelled and he turned around and faced me.

"There you are one minute your following me the next your gone," he said and I chuckled.

"What can I say I get distracted really quickly," I said and this time he chuckled.

"Come on guys Delirious is here," Cartoonz yelled out to the others and I hear them walking this way.

Shit I'm so nervous, what if I fuck this up. What if Moo tells? Shit just need to get these thoughts out of my mind and I will be okay. And plus I know Moo, Scotty, Arlan, and Cartoonz would never tell them without my approval.

"Hey guys," I said in the voice and they all stopped and looked at me.

"So you do wear the mask," Wildcat said and I nod my head.

"Of course how would it be me if I don't wear the mask," I said laughing and I heard the others join me.

"H..h...hey Delirious," I heard Arlan said and I smiled at him.

"Hey Arlan how have you been," I said putting my arm over him.

"I've been doing good Delirious man how long has it been since we had seen each other," he said.

"Well now what," Scotty said getting bored really quick.

"We can go see around Pax East," Marcel said.

"Yeah I wanna find hot girls and take them my place for some fun," Lui said in his kid voice and we all laughed.

The day was fun, I mostly hang out with Cartoonz, Moo, Arlan, and Scotty since they knew my secret. I also felt like I was being watched by someone but I couldn't tell who.

Soon we all decided to grab a quick lunch. I wanted someone who knew it was me sit next to me but sadly it was Evan.

"Hey Delirious," he said as he sat next to me.

"Hey Vanoss," I said cheerfully as since he is still one of my best friends.

"Wow I can't believe first time I meet you and you wear a mask," he said and then chuckled.

"Well what do you expect must keep my identity a secret," I said and then joined his laughter.

"Look it's Vanoss," a fan of his said.

"And is he with Delirious," another fan said.

"Well shit," Evan said getting up from the booth and bringing with me.

"Let's go," he said and quickly left the restaurant.

We heard feet running after us. He kept running until we couldn't hear the feet anymore.

"Dude what about the others," I said gasping for air.

"They love the attention I know you wouldn't like it," he said as he was catching his own breathe.

"Thanks Vanoss," I said as my breathing returned to normal.

"No problem," he said and smiled at me.

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing. You know how they said the Evan makes most girls love him. Well I was one of them.

Well I have to agree with Jenny here Evan is a hunk lol XD well sorry for a long update like I said I'm just going to update and read I'm just not in the mood. I feel ignored and I'm lonely ....

I know I have friends who are willing to help me but I feel lost. I'm to the brink of drowning and yet I feel like no one can help me.

Ahh.... I'm sorry just sorry

Dially

Brofish