Chapter 20

My Biggest Secret Chapter 20

Delirious' POV:

As Mini and Wikdcat were getting over the dare I had put on them, the others, including myself, continued in our laughing Spree. I can feel the glares of the two but it's all worth it.

"Cartoons truth or dare," Mini said making Cartoonz look at him.

"I'm still no pussy so bring on the dares," he yelled making Mini smirk.

"Okay Mr. Tough Guy, I dare you to get naked and go down stairs and ask the front desk for towels," Mini said making the laughter die quickly.

There is no way in hell that Cartoonz would ever do tha-

"Bring it on motherfucker," he said taking off his shirt.

Never mind. He has an undershirt so he takes that off his well. He then takes off his shoes and socks. Finally down come his pants and soon he was left in boxers. He took that down and I felt myself blush as I stared at his dick.

I mean I know I have known him since I was younger but still seeing someone's else private parts is really embarrassing to me. I don't even know why.

"Do you guys like what you see," he said posing making the others laugh.

"Hurray up dude lets go," Mini said pulling out his phone.

I know this could be used as blackmail which is why I don't do dares as often when I play. Well it's not like at least half my friends already have blackmail on me. Cartoonz just smiles and gets up.

We get up after him and he strides towards the elevator. We decided to just take the elevator next to him and we went down before him. We sat in the lobby waiting for him to appear.

And soon enough the glorious naked friend of mine appeared. I can already here some gasps from people as he strides towards the front desk. The lady's reaction was amazing. Just one look at Cartoonz made her whole face turn red.

"So you guys have any towels, I seem to have run out," he said making her tremble in place.

"Let me go ask the cleaning lady to see if we have more," she said calling her on the phone.

Mini just had his camera recording everything that was happening. Cartoonz tried to have a normal conversation with the front desk lady but she would just quickly end the conversation and tried to look elsewhere.

"Here's the towel you wanted," the Lady said giving the towel to the other lady.

Maybe I should know the names of the workers but I'm lazy. The front desk lady asked why wasn't the cleaning lady affected by Cartoonz. She just shrugged her shoulder and just said she's seen worse.

Cartoonz just started to crack up and thanked the front desk lady for the towel. She just mumbled for him to please go back to his room and he wraps the towel around him. He nods his head and heads towards us.

"Dare complete," he said making us laugh again.

We head back up to Mini's room and we resumed the games. Tyler was tired of doing many dares finally did a truth.

"Okay is it true you have a crush on someone in our group," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes I do," he said and his bracelet glowed green.

"Ohhhhh," we all said and he just laughed.

"Moo truth or dare," he said.

"Truth," he said seriously staring at Tyler.

"Do you know what Delirious' secret is," he said.

"I do actually," he said and his bracelet turned green.

"You tell Moo your deepest secret and you won't even tell your best friend," Vanoss said turning to me.

"I was going to tell you eventually," I said getting a glare from him.

"What after you tell everyone who else knows this secret of yours," he said angrily.

"Well I know it and Scotty and Arlan," Cartoonz said not helping with my situation.

"Four other people know some best friend you are," he said angrily turning away from him.

I just stayed silent and the room got quiet. It was such a weird silent as they are drunk out of there mind. Brock coughed catching everyone's attention.

"Well Evan truth or dare," he said making Evan role his eyes.

"Truth," he said and I have a feeling why.

"What do you think of Jenny," he said and Evan thought about it for a moment.

"She seems like a pretty cool girl and I feel like I have a deeper knowing of her after this whole situation," he said and his bracelet turned green.

I know my time is limited as I know what the two things he is gonna ask. I know for sure if I choose dare he'll want me to take of my mask, but if I pick truth then he might ask me that dreaded question.

"So Delirious truth or dare," he said and hose words were piercing in my soul.

I know I had no other way out of this. I knew that it was coming down to this. He glares down at me knowing what answer I would have to pick. I gulped and decided with the best one.

"I pick truth," I said making him smirk.

"What is the secret you were talking about," Evan said and I looked at him worriedly.

All this alcohol is going into his head. He's not thinking straight. But if I say that then he'll get mad and just call me a horrible friend. If I were just to pick dare he would either make me take off my mask or make me answer the question.

"My secret is...."

And then there was a knock on the door. Mini groaned as all of the suspense was ruined. He got up and answered the door. In the door way was Lui, Nogla, Marcel, Scotty, Terroriser, and Arlan.

"What's going on here," Marcel said and Mini hiccuped.

"We're playing truth or dare and Delirious was going to answer my question weren't you," Evan said giving me the death glare.

"And what was the question," Droidd asked and Evan smirked at him.

"What's the secret that you, Scotty, Cartoonz and Moo knows that we don't," he said and I could see Scotty's and his widen.

"Don't you think that's a bit too extreme dude," Scotty said trying to talk him out of it.

"No because he's been keeping secret from us and we have to know," he said and soon all the attention was back on me.

"Okay do you want to know why I've been keeping this secret from you," I said standing up and meeting him eye to eye.

I could see his mind clearing of his drunken state as I feel tears come into my eyes.

"My secret is," I said and ripped of my mask and wig. My hair fell down and I got everyone's attention.

"I'm really Jenny," I said and his eyes widen.

I'm breathing heavily and I just look away. I felt tears fall down my face and I just turn and ran. Running away from everything and everyone. I'm done.

Hey guys and here we are they finally know the real secret about Delirious or should I say Jenny. But don't worry the book isn't ending. It's just started a new beginning.

Thanks for everyone being with me every step of the way from the first time this was introduced to this point now. Thank you all but what holds for Jenny now. Find out next chapter lol

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish