Chapter 18

My Biggest Secret Chapter 18

Truth or Dare Part 1

Delirious' POV:

"I dare you to let Evan give you a toilet swirly," Mini said getting some laughs.

"Fine bring it on Evan let's go," Cartoonz said getting up.

Evan got up after him and we followed in suit. The door to the bathroom is open and I see Cartoonz hovering his head over the toilet bowl. Evan gets behind him and puts his hand over his.

"Bring it to me Evan," he said.

As soon as he said it Evan dunk his head in the toilet. He flushed the toilet. Cartoonz tried to take his head out of the toilet but Evan holds his head down. After the noise of the toilet stopped was when Evan had let go.

Cartoonz immediately pulled his head out of the toilet. He took a deep breathe and was breathing heavily. Even though I was worried that he could have drowned being underwater for that long; I couldn't help but laugh as his hair falls flat.

"Did it and done," he said heavily as he's trying to get his breath back.

He dries his head off promising that he would take a shower once he got to the hotel. We return back to living room as we await his turn to pick.

"Okay Wildcat truth or dare," he said staring at him intensely.

"Dare because I'm not pussy," he said and we chuckle.

"Okay I dare you to say seductive things to Mini randomly throughout the game," he said proudly wiggling his eyebrows a bit and we laughed as we saw the two blush.

"Fine hey Mini why don't you bring you little self over here so we can have some real fun," Tyler said making Mini blush even harder.

"Okay Brock truth or dare," Tyler said and Brock went into deep thought.

"Well if it's a dare challenge then I accept the dare," he said sounding all confidently.

"Okay Mr. Confident Man I dare you to eat whatever Delirious makes for you," Tyler said making my eyes go wide.

"You want me to cook," I exclaimed and Tyler nodded.

"Okay bring it," Moo said walking into the kitchen.

Brock already knows I can cook so this is pretty much a walk in the park for him. But what to make is the problem. I have no idea what to feed him with. I get up and I walk into the kitchen.

"Well what should I cook," I asked looking over what I had to use with.

"Cook him some enchiladas," Tyler said and I smiled at that.

That's my specialty. I make these special enchiladas that my mom taught me how to make. She makes this red sauce that brigs the whole thing together. As I was cooking the food Brock decided to ask his person.

"Evan truth or dare while we wait," Brock said wanting the game to continue.

"Dare cause keep er going," he said.

"Okay I dare you to take off the gel in your hair," he said and Evan's eyes widen like pancakes.

Man making this food is making really hungry right now.

"But then how is my hair going to be looking this good," he whined.

"Come on you can always put some on later but take off the gel," Moo said and then chanted.

Soon the guys joined in on the Take off the gel before Evan groaned and walked to the bathroom. While he went to do that I finished making my enchiladas and I made sure everyone had plenty enough to eat.

"Okay Moo your dare is ready," I said setting a plate of enchiladas for him.

He smiles really big and dashes for the plate. I smile as he gets a fork and licks his lip. He takes a piece off and he puts it in his mouth. He moans as he's chewing on it. I smile big as I see the reaction of the guys.

"So how is it," Tyler asked since he asked the dare.

"Just how I remember them," he moaned out stuffing another piece in his mouth.

"Is it good," Mini asked and he nods his head.

"I made more if you like," I said pulling out the tray.

The guys, except for Evan and Brock, got two each and took a bite of it. There eyes widen in delight as they could taste how wonderful it taste.

"Hey guys what did I miss," Evan said and we turned to him.

I bursted out laughing because of his hair. He looks so different when his hair is down and not up in gel. The guys join me as Evan blushes.

"Laugh this time but I'll get my revenge," Evan said walking over to the table.

He grabs two and sits. We decided to take a break before continuing. Since I know I'm totally going up next as I haven't been asked yet. He took a bite and smiled big.

"Wow Delirious didn't know you could cook," Evan said happily as he took another bite.

"Yeah no wonder Brock was happy when he got the dare," Tyler said a little annoyed as he couldn't make Brock feel humiliated.

"Mmmm this is so good Delirious how did you learn how to cook," Mini said.

"I taught him maybe you can come over someday and I'll show you how to cook," Tyler said and the blush returned on Mini's face.

After we finished eating, I took the plates and put them in the sink. I started to wash them as it gives me time to think about what I really wanted to do. I want to pick Dare but what if he makes me take off my mask. I'm not ready to show them I'm Jenny.

I sighed as truth seems to be the only option. But many bad things could happen if I choose truth. I wish we don't have these bracelets so I can lie about something's. Why did I agree to wear it again? I don't even know.

"Okay Delirious it's your turn truth or dare," Evan said after he reapplied the gel in his hair.

"I pick truth," I said and I heard groans.

"Ughhh okay do you ever plan on ever showing us your face," Evan asked and I thought this over.

Maybe I'll show him who I really am but I don't think anytime soon.

"I don't know but if I do it's not going to be anytime soon," I said and my bracelet turned green.

"Okay Mini truth or dare," I said and he thinks about it.

"Dare since it seems to be everyone's topic," he said and I smirked at him.

"I dare you to sit on Tyler's lap until it's your turn to be asked," I said and his eyes widen.

"Come here sugar my lap isn't the only things that's waiting," Tyler said patting his lap.

Wow these are amazing. Mini, reluctantly, got up and sat on Tyler's lap. Tyler wrapped his arms around Mini's waste and I swear he turned a darker shade of red. The quiet snickers of Minicat made Mini glare at people. And soon the cycle repeats.

Hey guys thanks for some of the amazing suggestions for this truth and dare and expect more to come since this is part 1 if your thinking of what I'm thinking then you'll know that the secret will be revealed soon.

I can feel it in my blood can't you haha. Thanks to SaraPhoenix14 for the dare of the seductive things lol. And thanks @Syannkg for the very first dare. And also thanks to Elisabeth401 for the Minicat related dares XD.

I'm still accepting truth and dares things that they could do. And as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish