Chapter 3

Delirious' POV:

I'm so nervous Pax East is tomorrow and I don't know if I can do it.

"Come on girlllll," Cartoonz said as I am over at his house.

"Cartoonz it's not easy," I said hugging myself.

He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled in. Cartoonz is my best friend he moved to Boston after he got accepted to a school there. Him hugging me like this feels normal.

"I know it isn't girl but I think they will accept you," he said resting his chin on my head.

I giggled and I turned around to face him.

"How do you know," I said pouting at him.

He jus chuckled and released me from the hug.

"Now go find an outfit to wear and be ready for tomorrow," he said walking to his room.

"Okay dad," I said and walked into the room he let me use.

The room was baby blue and it had yellow stars on the ceiling. I sighed and looked in my closet. I decided to wear my blue hoodie with a yellow shirt and blue jeans. I decided not to wear my mask. The guys technically don't know how I look like. Maybe on the second day I'm gonna wear my mask. I decided to go to sleep since my need for food wasn't on.

Next Day whoooosh

I woke up and I got ready. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going to meet my long time friends without them knowing its me.

"Hey Deli are you ready," Cartoonz asked as I finished my breakfast.

"Yessss," I said and followed him to his car.

We finally got to Pax East and it was crowded. I looked around and I saw many different Youtubers and fans. I smiled when I see my fans wear my signature mask.

"So where are the others," I asked after a while being at Pax East.

"Ohh they are at there panel right now do you want to go," Cartoonz asked and I nod my head.

We started walking over there when I was pulled back.

"Hey cutie," the guy who pulled me back said.

"Hey," I said trying to be nice.

"Do you want to go pack to my place and," he started to say but I pulled my hands away from him.

"No I'm not interested," I said coldly and tried to walk back to Cartoonz.

"But baby," he said pulling me closer to him.

"She said no," Cartoonz said coming to my rescue.

The guy backed away and he nods his head. I quickly rush to his side and he puts his arm around me.

"Okay Deli, let's go see them," he whispered in my ear and we walked to the panel.

We should the guy our passes and he let us in. I looked over to the front and I see Vanoss. He is standing there, the sex God he is. I blushed at the thought and followed Cartoonz to the front.

"Hey Cartoonz," Vanoss said noticing us coming.

"Hey dude," he said and fist pumped and hugged the man.

"And who's the chick," he said noticing me.

"Hi my names Jenny nice to meet you," I said holding out my hand to him.

He shakes my hand and says," The names Vanoss."

"Hey we're is Delirious," Vanoss asked Cartoonz.

"Ohh he didn't want to come the first day but he is coming the next," he said and I hit him with my hand.

He chuckles at me and I just roll my eyes.

"We'll Miss Jenny you can have his seat then," he said turning back to me.

I nod and go take a seat were I was supposed to be.

Evan's POV:

When Cartoonz introduced me to Jenny, my heart skipped a beat. She was very beautiful. She had long brown hair and the most bluest eyes. She rosy cheeks and the most adorablest smile. Is that even a word, well I don't care.

"Dude is she your girlfriend," I asked Cartoonz as she sat down.

"What no," he said looking at me crazily.

"Well then," I said about to seduce her when he stopped me.

"She may not be my girlfriend but she is one of my best friends and if you do anything to break her heart I break your face got it," Cartoonz growled out and I nod my head in fear.

"Damnnnn who is the babe in Delirious' seat," Wildcat said coming up to us along with Mini, Moo, and Mr Sark.

"She is a friend of mine, her name is Jenny," Cartoonz said looking back at Jenny.

Jenny was now surrounded by dudes and she looked very uncomfortable.

"I will be right back," he said and walked over them.

He said something to them which scared them shitless. We had to laugh because they ran away. He walked back over to us with Jenny following.

"Hi my name is Jenny nice to meet you all," she said.

We started to talk a little and we got to know her a little more. She plays GTA V like we do, and loves to do most of the things we do.

"The panel is starting in 5 minutes please take your seats," the announcer said.

"Talk to you guys after," she said and she bounced back to her seat with Cartoonz and Moo following her back to her seat.

Well she is interesting.

Hey guys I never expected this to be so interesting I'm like wow lol and I wrote another chapter. Sorry my updates have been really random but it's hard for me to keep a schedule and to follow it as well. so better expect random updates

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much I enjoyed writing for you thanks for the comment and vote and as always

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish