Chapter 39 Part 3 Original Ending

My Biggest secret Chapter 39 Part 3

The original ending is here my friends. Yes after two heart breaking moments the ending I had originally planned for this book will be posted as the last chapter of this book. Goodbye to this amazing book and say hello to more to come.

Anyways enough of you're time enjoy

Jenny's POV:

I can't believe I can't actually believe it. I won I fucking won. I won't have to deal with this man anymore. I can finally move on knowing he's behind bars. I can finally have a good rest knowing he won't bother me anymore.

I ran from the stand I was at and into Evan's arms. I feel his arms wrap around me and I buried my face in his chest. I want to go home and never come back here. We break free from the hug and I see his hand come to my face.

I flinch a bit as he wipes away the tears that were rolling down my cheek. I have him a quick peck on the lips before I turned to the others as there cheering on. I was about to say lets go party when a shot suddenly rang out.

I looked at where the noise came from and it was from Commander David. He was pointing a gun at Derrick who held his shoulder in pain. I see a gun on the floor next to Derrick who was glaring at Commander David.

"Get more guards he's not safe with just one he tried to kill Jennifer Dennis," he called out and more guards restrained him.

I blinked at what had just happen and I was suddenly pulled into warm arms. I look up to see Evan holding me protectively. I faced forward to see my friends had made a wall between me and Derrick. I could feel his cold stare as he was taken away.

I felt suddenly weak at the realization that I could have died  and he would have kept his promise of no survivors. I took a deep breathe and let out a sob. The guys looked at me worriedly.

"Delirious are you alright," Evan asked me and I shook my head yes.

"I'm just glad that it's finally over," I said making them smile.

"Well guys lets go fucking celebrate," Wildcat cheered.

Everyone cheered and started to leave. Once we got out I saw them forcing Derrick into the truck. I knew there was one thing I had to do before he left and I told the guys that. They nod in understandment and I walked over there.

"Hey Doll Face came to say goodbye," he said smirking as I reached him.

I didn't say anything and his smirk was slowly fading away. I just smiled and then raised my hand.

SMACK

I turned away leaving a big red hand print on his face. I could tell that he's shocked as the guys were cheering me as I walked back to them.

"Okay now let's go Celebrate," I said and we walked away.

~Couple Months Later~

"Are you sure you want to do this Jenny," Evan asked me for the millionth time today.

"Of course Evan I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't ready," I said as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

I found out that I was pregnant after a month that Evan decided to live with me. He was very excited and couldn't wait to play with our children.

"I know but this is a big step," he said kissing my neck softly.

"Yes and I'm ready," I said as I made sure everything is ready.

"Well then let's start," he said as he hit record.

"Hey guys Delirious here and I know it's been a while since I updating literally everything but I have a secret that I know I should share with you."

"And that's going to be my fave reveal," I said and turned on the camera.

"In truth reality it's bigger than anything else as I am a girl as well," I said in my normal voice.

"I know didn't expect that did you subscribers. I've been practicing this male voice my whole life til I perfected it," I said and then I realized Evan still had his arms wrapped around me.

"Also I came to tell you H2OVanoss is real as I'm pregnant with his child," I said blushing making him chuckle.

"If you can't accept Delirious as a girl then unsubscribe from hers and mine channel because we don't need you," Evan said making my eyes wide.

"You would do that for me," I said and he nods.

"Anything for you princess," he said making me blush.

"That's all subs so expect a video some time next week because I'm back," I said and ended the video.

I quickly uploaded it and just turned off the computer. I turned around to be facing Evan. He smiles at me as I smiled back. He leans down and plants a kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck hoping this would never end. I'm glad I finally told everyone My Biggest Secret.

And that my friends is how were ending My Biggest Secret. I can't thank you all enough for following me throughout this story and I'm just so happy that I finished it. Cheers to that lol. I'd like to thank everyone who commented and voted and who stayed throughout the book.

I give you all my love and another story down in my completed ones. See you in the next story of whatever I plan on writing

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish

Word count: 949