Chapter 20 - Video

Sorry about the 1 day delay, next chapter out tomorrow. 

Enjoy.

Alya and Nino couldn't move. They couldn't speak or think.

Not that you can blame them. They just found out that the famous model Adrien Agreste, the sweetest soul on earth, is one of Paris' superheroes, Chat Noir.

After a few minutes of silence, Alya spoke up.

"So - all this time - he was -" she tried but words failed her.

"Apparently so," Nino replied from somewhere on her right.

"And he - he went to - y'know - help Ladybug?" She asked.

"Just like every other day," Nino answered.

"Well, I don't care if he's Sunshine Boy or not - I'm going to record it!" Alya exclaimed and ran out of the classroom.

"I guess I'm going too," Nino said to himself and ran out after her.

Alya arrived at the Louvre, sweating and out of breath. Nino got there shortly after, panting just as hard as she is.

"Why - does - it have - to - be - so far?" Nino said between breaths.

"I - don't know," Alya said.

They both looked up at Ladybug and Chat Noir, who were turning the thief over to the police. All the reporters were surrounding them. In all the commotion, no one noticed Alya and Nino.

Over all the reporters' heads, Alya and Nino saw Chat Noir whisper something to Ladybug, and she nodded. The Chat took out his baton and Ladybug unzipped her yoyo, getting ready to leave. Alya, being too familiar with the motion, grabbed Nino and started running towards the street without looking back.

"What are you doing?" Nino asked her. "I thought we were here to record Ladybug and Chat Noir!"

"We are."

"Then why are we running away from them?"

"Because they're about to run away from the reporters, and so we need to start moving."

"And you know this because..."

"I've chased those two more than anyone in Paris." Alya said proudly. "They usually go to this building not far away from here. It's like their favorite rooftop. The good thing is that you can easily spy on them from the buildings nearby."

"And this is completely normal to you." Nino shook his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, now come on, if we run fast enough, we might just be able to make it before them!"

Chat Noir looked at all the reporters, overwhelmed. Next to him, he could see his beautiful lady also being attacked with questions.

"Was this easier than defeating an akuma?"

"How do your powers work?"

"What is going on between you and Chat Noir?"

"Do you know who he is?"

"Is Hawk Moth still around?"

"Could we rely on you and Chat Noir to save us every time?"

"What happens if you two fail?"

Chat looked at her closely. He could see the panic in her eyes, not knowing how to answer to them all. He hated seeing her panic. Not knowing what else to do, the feline hero grabbed his superhero partner and brought his lips close to her ear.

"Let's go, Bug." He whispered to her. Ladybug nodded. Waving a quick goodbye to the reporters, Chat took out his baton and Ladybug unzipped her yoyo. She threw it over to the closest building and pulled herself up, Chat Noir coming close behind. They landed on top of the building but decided to keep running to their favorite rooftop.

After a few minutes of running, the superhero duo landed at their destination. Thankfully, they didn't notice Alya and Nino, who were hiding behind a chimney close by. Alya, surprising no one, had her phone out to film them.

"So, what should we do now, M'lady?" Chat asked, sitting down.

"I don't know, Kitty." She replied, sitting down next to him and putting her head on his shoulder. He purred, and she smiled.

"Let's just - stay like this for a while," Chat said between purrs. Ladybug lifted her hand and ruffled his hair, causing the purring to increase.

"Aww, they're so cute," Alya whispered to her boyfriend.

"Yeah," Nino said. Something inside him was feeling wrong.

"I would love nothing more," Ladybug answered Chat.

"I need to ask you something, Bugaboo." Chat said suddenly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. Nothing could ever be wrong when I'm with you," he said. "I was just thinking, could we start dating as superheroes?"

Ladybug seemed to think about it for a minute. "I suppose," she said.

"Good, because I want all the ladies out there to know that I'm taken," he grinned.

"You foolish cat," she chuckled and flicked his bell. It rang like a melody through the sky. She didn't know how it was possible, but his grin got wider. But she only saw it for a fraction of a second before he leaned in and kissed her.

Nino had a feeling this was coming, so he was quick to shut his girlfriend's mouth, muffling the fangirl scream that came out of her. He slowly pulled them away until they were far enough from the superheroes. Then he let go of Alya and prepared himself for what he knew was coming.

"OMG THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED LADYNOIR HAS SAILED OMG I'M SO HAPPY I THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AFTER ALL THIS TIME SHE FINALLY LOVES HIM BACK I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MARINETTE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED YAY OMG THEY ACTUALLY KISSED!!!!!!!" (A/N: that's what I sound like when I'm ranting lol.)

"Yeah," Nino mumbled, looking down. "But something doesn't feel right."

"Oh?"

"Adrien is dating Marinette, right?" Nino asked slowly.

"Yeah BOTH OF MY SHIPS SAILED!" Alya cried in triumph.

"And Chat Noir just kissed Ladybug, right?" He continued.

"Where are you going with this?"

"But you forgot what we learned today."

"And what's that?"

"That Adrien is Chat Noir." Nino said simply.

"Are you saying that -" Alya stopped in mid-sentence, shocked.

Nino nodded. "Adrien is cheating on Marinette with Ladybug."

There. Thank you so much to all you people who actually waste time of your day reading this. I still can't believe that people actually like my stories ❤❤❤❤

Have an amazing day!