Chapter 25 - Sorry

Here's the new chapter!

 "Princess?"

Marinette opened the hatch of her balcony to see two sad green eyes staring down at her. Then all she could see was black leather as Chat Noir scooped her up in his arms and gave her the biggest hug known to humankind.

"I'm so so so so sorry princess I swear I didn't mean for them to figure out my secret identity-"

"Woah, woah, slow down kitty," Marinette said hurriedly and looked into his eyes. "What's wrong?"

Chat looked confused. "What do you mean what's wrong?" He asked carefully. "I lied to you, M'lady. I lied to you. You asked me if anything happened and I lied and said that nothing happened even though something did happen and I totally understand if you don't love me anymore-"

"What?! Why would you think that?"

"Well, you tied me to the Eiffel Tower," Chat shrugged. "I kinda assumed that meant that you didn't love me anymore."

Marinette put a hand on his cheek, and he blushed. "Oh kitty," whispered. "I could never stop loving you, even if I tried."

"Really?"

"Do you really not believe me?"

"Again, you tied me to the Eiffel Tower," he stated.

"Fine then," Marinette said, and climbed outside to her balcony. "I'll just make you believe me," she said as she leaned forward and captured his lips with hers. He kissed her back passionately, glad to finally have her back in his arms, where he hopes she will stay all her life.

-------------------------------------------------------3 hours later-------------------------------------------------------

Marinette broke their kiss and checked the time on her phone.

"Kitty?"

"Hm?"

"We've been kissing for 3 hours."

"Yeah so?"

They looked at each other as they realized.

"ALYA AND NINO!"

I don't really have anything to say, so yeah.

Bye!