Chapter 16 - Anything

Hi again! This is 1 out of the 2 Ladrien chapters in this story.

Enjoy!

 Adrien waddled up the steps to his room. He yawned. It was almost midnight, and he had school tomorrow. School, he thought. I'll see Marinette at school. His heart leaped at the thought. The whole day at the shoot the model just thought about her, but how could he not? She's so amazing. Adrien got to his room. He opened the door tiredly and -

"SURPRISE!" Ladybug and Plagg cheered.

"Wh-what?" Adrien asked, bewildered. "Am I dreaming?"

"Silly cat!" Ladybug laughed and ruffled his hair. "You're not dreaming."

For a second, he was frozen. Once Adrien realized that this was real, that the love of his life was really there, he completely lost it.

"M'LADY!" Adrien jumped on her and buried her in his arms. Ladybug chuckled and hugged Adrien back. Thankfully, she was ready when Adrien pounced on her, otherwise she would have been smushed into a pita on the floor. (Author's note: for those of you who don't know, a pita is a type of bread that is very common in the Middle East. It's really good and very addicting.) She just happily stayed in Adrien's arms for a few minutes, while Plagg made gagging sounds. After a while, Adrien let go of Ladybug, although he stayed close so that he could hug her again if needed.

"Princess, what are you doing here?" He said excitedly, forgetting all about being tired just a few minutes ago.

"I knew that you were sad because you didn't get to see me or our friends the whole day, so I wanted to surprise you," she told him.

"And are you planning on staying with me tonight?" Adrien moved so that his face was only a few centimeters from hers, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You silly kitty," she smiled, pushing his face away. "No chance. We still have school tomorrow, remember?"

Adrien pouted and Ladybug thought that it was the sweetest thing she has ever seen. "I know. But will you just stay for a while, Bugaboo? Please?"

"Of course, Chaton."

Adrien smiled and started to walk towards the TV. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked, turning around to look towards Ladybug.

Only then Adrien realized something. His room was... different. Everywhere he looked, there were pictures. Either hung on the wall, or laying on the furniture, the room was filled, completely filled, with pictures. There were some photos of him and Nino next to his trophies, some pictures of him and Marinette hanging around the room, and their class photo on his table. However, the one that caught his eye the most was the one of him standing in the middle of his mother and father, placed on top of the piano. His eyes immediately teared up.

"M-Marinette," he said, fighting back sobs.

Ladybug walked over next to him and gave Adrien a big hug. "You've always been jealous about how my home felt much more homey than yours," she said. "I wanted for this place to feel like home to you again."

That broke him. Adrien hugged her back, crying and unable to say anything. He didn't need to; she understood how grateful he was.

"Thank you," Adrien whispered after a while. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him.

"Anything for you, my prince."

Ta-da! Hope you liked this. I know not a lot of people ship Ladrien (Ladybug x Adrien), and it's not my favorite ship either, but it can turn out really cute. Bye!