Chapter 6 - Ignored

Hi again! Thank you all the people that read this story. Please give me feedback; I really want to become a better writer!

Enjoy!

 "Wake up Marinette! Time for school!"

Marinette woke up at her mother's voice. Another day at school, hanging out with friends, seeing Adrien...

Marinette's stomach did a backflip as she remembered the events of last night. How Chat Noir turned out to be Adrien. How she realized that Adrien didn't love her. How she ran away from him.

She didn't want to go to school, to face him. She needed more time without him. As if reading her thoughts, Tikki said "You have to go to school Marinette. If it's that important for you to save this whole dilemma for later, then just don't talk to him today."

Marinette grunted and got out of bed.

When she arrived at school, the first thing Marinette saw was Nino talking to Adrien. Oh god - she is going to have to face him. Adrien saw her and called out "Hi Mari!" but she was saved from having to say something back when Alya showed up behind her.

She quickly turned away from Adrien. "Hey girl!" Alya waved. I have to act as if everything's normal, otherwise Alya must suspect something. Act natural. "Hey, Alya."

Alya squinted her eyes. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Come on, we'll be late to class." Marinette grabbed Alya's hand, and together they walked up the steps. As they went to class, Marinette looked towards Adrien. He looked back at her with a sad look in his beautiful green eyes. She quickly turned away and continued walking.

The whole day, Adrien has been trying to talk to Marinette. And the whole day, Marinette turned away from him. Alya and Nino just watched from the side, confused. Everytime Adrien managed to get close enough to talk to Mari, she ran away. What is going on between these two? They seemed fine yesterday.

"Hey, Marinette." Adrien popped up behind Marinette, who jumped in surprise. She didn't have any place to run, as Adrien had her cornered between two walls. Dang it! "H-Hey." She stared at her shoes.

"So, um, can we talk somewhere private?" Adrien asked in concern, not noticing that he got closer to her.

"NO! I-I mean, no, I have to, um, help my b-bakery. I m-mean, help my p-parents in the bakery." Marinette internally slapped herself. Really?

"Please? This is important." Adrien really is pushing his luck.

"No."

"I just want to talk about what happened yesterday." Adrien was so desperate, he didn't notice that he was moving too close for her comfort. "Why did you run away?"

"BECAUSE!" Both Adrien and Marinette looked shocked. Suddenly, Marinette pushed him away and ran to the bathroom, crying.

"Is this a good time to ask what happened?" Alya asked, surprised. Adrien started running after Marinette, but Nino stopped him. "She needs some time, dude. Talk to her later." Adrien looked really bummed.

"There's a bus out of control at the Louvre! Ladybug and Chat Noir are going to be there! I'm out!" Alya started running like crazy outside of the building.

"Looks like I will talk to her sooner than later," Adrien said under his breath. He ran after Alya.

"Um, maybe you shouldn't ditch school to see Ladybug and Chat Noir stopping a bus and saving people's lives?" Nino called out after them, but it was pointless. "It's dangerous!"

"I don't have much of a choice," Adrien said to himself.

I hope you liked this. Things will get better for our two heroes, don't worry. Next chapter is out tomorrow!