Chapter 23 - Dead

Like I promised, here's the next chapter, and a personal favorite of mine. I always like a little chat-noir-is-killed-by-his-lady-Ladynoir. Anyways... yeah. I don't really know what else to write. Have fun!

 "So, what did you wanna tell me?"

Chat Noir played with the ring on his finger, just like he always did when he was nervous (A/N: that boy can't hide his feelings to save his life). He wanted to tell Ladybug everything, he just couldn't choose the right words. And he was terrified of what she would do to him.

"Well, it's, it's just," he started but didn't know what to say.

"Kitty," Ladybug said as she walked towards him. She took his hands in hers. "If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to. I want you to feel safe talking to me, but if you're not there yet, I completely understand." Her tone was so soft and gentle that he relaxed.

"I do want to tell you, more than anything," he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I just don't know how."

"Usually it's easier to just say it, as simply as you can," she told him.

"Well then, Alya and Nino found out my secret identity because they were holding me back but I needed to go transform and help you so I transformed in front of them and then we met at the park so that I could explain everything but apparently they spied on us and they saw Chat Noir-me kiss Ladybug-you and they remembered that I am Chat Noir and so they are convinced that I'm cheating on Marinette-you with Ladybug-you and they hate me now because I couldn't tell them that I'm not cheating on you without reveal your identity," he said and took a deep breath.

Ladybug stiffened in his arms. He looked at her worriedly, anxious to see her reaction. She told him to just say it as it is, was that not what she meant?

"I'm sorry," Ladybug said after a while. "I don't believe I understood what you said. You said that Alya and Nino found out your secret identity?"

"Yes," he answered.

"And they think that you're cheating on Marinette-me with Ladybug-me?"

"Uh huh."

"Well," she said in a sickenly-sweet tone.

"You're not mad, are you?" He asked, scared that all his nine lives were in danger.

"Me? Mad? Why would you think that?" she said, still in that tone that sent chills down his spine.

"I don't know, you're talking kinda weird," Chat told her.

"What?" She laughed, but it wasn't the beautiful sound of her usual laughter, it was a scary laugh.

"M'lady, please, you're scaring me," he said as he took a step back.

"I didn't mean to scare you," Ladybug took a step towards him as she pulled out her yoyo. "But I do have a little bit of time before I have to meet up with Alya and Nino. They said they have something important they want to tell me. Now I know what it is," she continued walking towards him as she talked, and he continued walking backwards in fear, until his back hit the railing of the Eiffel Tower, and Chat knew that there was nowhere to run. Where was the Ladybug that talked to him softly and said that she understands?!

"P-Please don't kill me," he stuttered. "I-I didn't mean to, I didn't mean for them to f-find out my secret identity."

"Oh, Chaton, I'm not going to kill you," she said. However, her empty eyes told Chat otherwise. "But you're dead."

And that's how our favorite feline superhero got tied to the Eiffel Tower that night, crying out for help.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn!

I'm sorry, I really wanted to do that.

End of chapter! Don't worry people, she'll untie him... at some point, anyway.

Thank you to all you people who actually read this thing that write. It's still shocking to think that sane human beings like to read this story.

Next chapter will be out tomorrow! (I'm on a streak!!)