Chapter 26 - Speech

I don't know about you, but I'm proud of myself for updating twice in one day.

Before any of you ask, yes, it's supposed to be funny, and yes, I'm aware it's not.

Now, enjoy the second to last chapter in this story!

 Knock. Knock knock knock.

"Mari?"

Knock knock knock knock knock knock -

"Okay I get the point! I'm coming to open the window!"

Alya hurried towards the window while Nino woke up from his spot on the bean bag (A/N: in my imagination, Alya has a bean bag in her room). As Alya opened the window, a blur of red and a blur of black fell inside.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alya asked, putting on her glasses.

"We said that we'll explain everything to you, didn't we?" Ladybug said.

"At one a.m.?!"

Both Ladybug and Chat Noir turned beet red. "Uh, it doesn't m-matter why we, uh, were late," he mumbled.

"And you couldn't wait until tomorrow?!" Nino asked.

"Well, I didn't want you guys to kidnap me during school again!" Ladybug protested.

Alya sighed. "Fair enough."

"So can we stay?"

"Who am I to say no to this opportunity?" Alya hurriedly took out her phone, but both superheroes shook their heads.

"No chance, Als."

Alya did her baby-doll eyes. "Oh come on, please!"

"This is not going on the Ladyblog," Chat said firmly.

"But-"

"Nope."

"Fine."

Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other, suspicious. No way she was giving up this easily.

"Arms up."

"Why?" Alya said as she put her arms up.

"To do this," Ladybug answered as she patted her sides. Slowly, she took out a recording device that was taped on Alya's knee underneath her long pajama pants. Ladybug raised an eyebrow at Alya, who smiled sheepishly. She continued to pat Alya's sides and was glad to see that even her BFF had limits (or something of that sort).

"Okay, she's clear," Ladybug told Chat, and they both detransformed at the same time.

"Even though I know about this, it's still shocking to see," Nino said.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Alya agreed.

Adrien smiled and took Marinette's hand. "Same here," he said as he kissed the inside of her wrist (A/N: this is a LiquifiedStars trademark. I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH LiquifiedStars!💜). Marinette blushed and looked away. Nino looked like he was going to puke.

"Dude, come on-"

"DON'T RUIN IT!" Alya said as she slapped her boyfriend's arm.

"Yeah bro, don't ruin it," Adrien smirked at Nino. Nino just rolled his eyes.

"CAMEMBERT!!!"

"Oh yeah guys, this is Plagg, my kwami," Adrien explained to Alya and Nino.

They raised an eyebrow.