Chapter 2 - Plan

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to update! I know I said that I would post a new story every like 3 days but my family and I are on vacation so it took me a while. To make it up for you guys, next chapter comes out tomorrow! Enjoy! 

Plagg didn't know what to do. He was so sad for his chosen. Even if Adrien thought his beautiful, magnificent, pawsome, amazing and perfect Camembert was disgusting, he didn't deserve his father being the supervillain that he has been trying to defeat for almost a year. When they found out, he was shocked, to say the least. He was hurt, for his chosen. He didn't know what do to. So one day at school, Plagg escaped from Adrien's bag and dove into Marinette's. Tikki would murder him later but that didn't matter right now, all that mattered was to give Tikki the important message.

"Plagg!" Tikki screamed quietly.

The whole class was silent. Tikki covered her mouth with her hand and gave Plagg a 'I-don't-know-what-you're-doing-here-and-I-can't-scream-again-but-

later-I'm-going-to-kill-you' kind of look. Plagg gulped nervously. It doesn't matter that Adrien will soon have a dead kwami. He is risking his life for Adrien, so that Adrien will finally stop sulking around his room doing nothing everyday. Back to reality, Marinette coughed and apologized. "Sorry, that was me Miss." The teacher looked at her suspiciously but then continued her lesson.

"What do you want?" Tikki whispered to Plagg.

"I'm going to come tonight. 8pm at your balcony. Make sure Marinette isn't there." Then the tiny god of destruction went through Marinette's bag and flew towards his own. Tikki signed. Oh, what was she going to do? Well, she'll just have to kill him tonight at 8.

At 7:45, Plagg flew out of the window towards Marinette's house. He had told Adrien that he was meeting up with Tikki tonight, but Adrien didn't really seem to care. As Plagg hurried towards his Sugarcube, his tiny little head was filled with questions. What was he going to do about this whole thing? How is Marinette? Is she suspecting something about his chosen's identity? Plagg shook his head. All those thoughts were making him dizzy. It's easier to think about one thing: Camambert. And so that's what he thought about the rest of the way to the bakery.

When he arrived, Tikki was pacing back on fourth. He hid behind a pot on Marinette's balcony, listening to her.

"Execution? Nah, he already escaped from that in the 1500s. Electric chair? Nope, he ran away when they tried in 1890. Poison? He probably won't be very affected by it, plus I don't have the time or the ingredients. Can't hang him, he's too tiny. And I don't have a gun either. I don't think choking him will work too. Ugh! This is so frustrating!"

Plagg gulped. He was trying to come up with ways to murder him! But he had to admit, that escape in 1890 was impressive.

"... don't have anywhere to bury him alive. Oh! I know! I'll tie him up and then make him watch me throw his disgusting cheese into a fire! If Marinette asks then I'll just tell her that Plagg has almost revealed Chat Noir's identity so she won't mind."

"You wouldn't dare throw my precious cheese in a fire!" Plagg hurried out of his hiding spot.

"Plagg," she basically spat.

"H-hi," Plagg said nervously. A few moments of silence. And then -

"COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID KWAMI!!!" Tikki raced after him on Marinette's balcony.

"Wait! I can explain!" Plagg said as he flew away from Tikki's grasp.

"What's going on?" Marinette opened the hatch to her balcony just as Plagg hid behind the little stool that Marinette owns. "Nothing!" Tikki replied hurriedly.

"Really? Because I just heard you scream that Plagg is a stupid kwami," Marinette said with a skeptical look on her face.

"That's because he is," Tikki answered truthfully. Plagg frowned. "I was just planning what I'm going to say to him next time that I meet him," Tikki lied.

"Alright then," Marinette said, but still looked skeptical. She then went back downstairs and put on headphones.

Plagg nervously flew out of his hiding spot. Tikki sat down on Marinette's chair and waited for his explanation.

"Well, you see, um," Plagg didn't know where to start. "I know that you're mad because of what happened today at school, but just hear me out." Tikki stared at him with such a look, that anyone watching would've immediately known that 'mad' was an understatement.

"I, I need to know a few things. First of all, did Marinette suspect anything about Chat Noir's identity?"

"Nope," Tikki answered. "She sees that both Chat and Adrien are depressed, but she still didn't connect the dots."

"And I thought that there was a limit to how blind someone can be." Plagg shook his head.

"I know right! They're both more blind than Kagami's mother. I don't recall ever having a chosen that can find the most complicated use for her lucky charm, but can't put together the boy that she has a crush on and her battle fighting partner." Tikki seemed less mad at Plagg after he agreed with her that their chosens are the definition of blind and stupid.

"Anyway, back to our topic." Plagg scratched his head. "We need to come up with a way to help him. I care about that boy more than I care to admit." Plagg wiped a tiny tear away from his eye, and Tikki felt a little sorry for him. As hard as it was for Adrien, it must've been hard for Plagg too. Tikki knelt next to him and gave him a big hug.

"I want to help him, and I'm sure you and Marinette feel the same," Plagg continued. Tikki nodded.

"She is worried, and so am I. But she came up with a plan." Plagg looked up curiously. "She is going to reveal her identity to him." Tikki signed. "She's not ready for it, but she knows that Chat Noir is ready, and she really wants to make him happy. She's doing it for him." Plagg was touched that someone cared about his chosen so much.

"When?" Plagg asked.

"Tomorrow night," Tikki answered. "You think that he'll appreciate it?"

"More than anything in the world," Plagg replied honestly.

That's all I have for now. I think that Plagg is really sweet on the inside, he just doesn't show it much. That's how I wrote him in this story anyway. I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please review, and I'd love to hear feedback! Also thanks to all the people that took time out of their day to read this fan fiction, it means a lot. 

Bug out!