Chapter 15 - Decorating

I'm back!

Hope you guys had a good Hanukkah if you celebrate it, and if you don't then merry soon Christmas! This chapter is short but next one will be out later today!

Enjoy!

 The room was quiet. The door was closed, so it didn't creak (Authors note: I'm not writing out the script for a horror movie). The lights were turned off (because it was 4 in the afternoon), except for one light. A shining pink light that glowed around the room as a girl uttered the words "Spots off".

"So, remind me what we are doing in your boyfriend's room when he's not there nor going to be back anytime soon?" Tikki asked Marinette, trying not to sound too judgmental. "I'll admit, I thought that your stalking Adrien days were behind us."

"Tikki!" Marinette quietly screamed. "I am not here to stalk him! I'm here to plan my surprise for him!"

"Oh, right!" Tikki said. "And, uh... what is that?"

"TIKKI!" Marinette facepalmed. "The surprise that I've been talking about all afternoon!"

"Right, cause, I totally remember what that is," Tikki laughed awkwardly. Marinette raised an eyebrow; Tikki looked down in shame. "I do not remember what that is."

"You've been really careless in the last few days, you know that?" Marinette told her kwami.

"I've been spending too much time with Plagg," Tikki still had her head down in shame. Marinette smiled to herself.

"It's ok," Marinette said gently. Tikki looked up. "I know what it feels like wanting to be close to your loved one. You don't have to be ashamed about wanting to be with the person you love," Marinette held her hands out and Tikki sat on them.

"I know, but this is Plagg."

Marinette chuckled. "Okay then," she looked around the room. "I'm just going to decorate some things here, make it feel more homey." Marinette smiled sadly as she remembered all the times that Adrien wished his home was more like hers, where you can feel the warmth of family. She is going to change that now. Her kitty will no longer have to suffer, wanting his home to feel like home.

"You know, I think Adrien will appreciate it more if you just showed up after his photoshoot is over," Tikki said, looking at her chosen. "He loves you so much he'll be happy just seeing you tonight."

"Which is exactly why I'm going to both decorate his room and show up once he comes back home," Marinette said.

"So I'm guessing that big, heavy box that you brought all the way here has something to do with it?"

"Yep." She looked down at the box next to her feet and kicked it gently. "We're going to have a lot of work to do. Can you please go over to where Adrien's having his photoshoot and go get Plagg to help us?" Marinette asked Tikki.

"Sure," Tikki replied. "But I have a feeling that he would be too lazy to come."

"Already thought of that." Tikki looked at her curiously while Marinette took a wheel of Camembert out of her bag. "I didn't carry this stinky cheese all day for nothing. How does Adrien deal with this every day?"

Tikki just flew through the window while Marinette started taking things out of the box that she brought, hoping that this is going to be the best day ever for Adrien.

It was the worst day ever for Adrien.

As he posed different poses (that's a weird sentence) he could only think of his friends and his lady. His friends and his lady, who were enjoying a day of school together while he was stuck modeling some clothes. If he wasn't as experienced as he was, Adrien wouldn't have been able to fake the smile currently plastered on his face. Mari's the only one who can tell when I'm faking my smile, he thought sadly. He misses her so much. Every time he looks at her, Adrien gets this feeling that makes him go blind, hopeless, only wanting to scoop her in his arms, forgetting that there was a world beside her, and that emotion was called -

"Love!" The photographer screamed. "I said I wanted to see you love, not lost. Five minute break," he said as everyone got up from their seats, some of them coming up to Adrien and asking if he was okay. All Adrien could do was nod. Was he really this transparent when it came to his feelings?

He slowly started walking towards the dressing room, trying not to bump into anyone on the way. Since the photographer dismissed everyone at once, all people that were a part of the shoot started running around, trying to enjoy the small break they have. And that could be considered a good thing, because in all the commotion, nobody noticed the two flying creatures, one red and one black, quietly flying away towards the Agreste Mansion.

That's it! Next chapter is going to be a Ladrien chapter. Have a great day!