🌻Chapter 10🌻🔞

~NOAH

We get home so I go inside first and lay Aurora down on the couch as she's still fast asleep. Then I go out to help Jacob unload the equipment and stuff. I know he wants to ask about all that happened, I wouldn't blame him. To see his daughter be medically down in the past 2 days she's been here, would make him wonder if it's his fault.

"Was it because of the one she had earlier?" Jacob asks stopping and leaning on the side of the truck.

"It may have been, sometimes it happens before a full body one and sometimes it's all good. Maybe she didn't take her medicine this morning" I try to explain while I unload the feed.

"How long ago before she got here did she have one? I'm just curious" he asks watching me unload.

"Well actually, the night before. We were watching tv when a scene in the show had flashing lights. It triggered without a warning but before, it had been roughly a couple months." I say finishing the load.

"Oh, I thought it could be because of the stress meeting me, or being because it was alcohol in the smoothie at the restaurant, I say because her mother couldn't really drink alcohol." he says moving to close the tailgate but I put my hand down to stop him.

"Wait, there was alcohol in the smoothie, and I'm just now knowing about this." I look at him with gritted teeth waiting for an explanation.

"I'm sorry I didn't know, she didn't say anything when I told her, I realized too late and knew to give you the bin before she got sick. It completely slipped my mind" he steps back taking the hat of his head.

"You mean to tell me that the word alcohol completely slipped your mind when you ordered it, you know what more could've happened if I didn't get back in time while you walked away. She could've seriously got hurt, She hadn't had a seizure as bad as that one in over a year. Maybe she didn't say anything because she was scared. She never drunk alcohol in her life" I know I should go easy but how could someone simply forget alcohol in a drink let alone bother to mention it.

" Dude I'm sorry it was an accident, I thought it was okay after how the second one ended. She didn't drink that much, calm down I didn't mean to upset you. I know I was wrong for not saying anything to you."  He finished but I couldn't continue to be bash him about it, it was an accident.

      "I'm not upset I just irritated at the fact that I'm just now knowing about it. Just don't let it happen again. If something were to happen to her God knows what I'd do." I walk away "I'm going to check in Aurora". I just need to cool down and try not to start off bad for Aurora.

       "Ard, I'll be back and again I'm so sorry." He slams the tailgate and hops in the truck, pulling off.

       I walk in and see Aurora laying in the same position on the couch. I pick her up and carry her to the bed so she can sleep a little peaceful while I take a shower. I'm smell like sweet feed

      I go to pull away when she pulls me in for a kiss. I grab her hand and gently pull it away. "Babe, you just had a seizure, there's no way I'm gonna do this while you recovering" I say leaning back up.

~NSFW~SCROLL IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ~

She pulls back on the belt of my pants and feels around my front. It feels good but I know I can't give in. I lean down and kiss her on the forehead while taking her hand away again. "Cmon, dads gone and we're finally alone" she says sitting up and pouting.

     "But you also are recovering, and I need to take a shower." I turn around taking my shirt off, walking into the bathroom, showing off my man chest. Not hairy but decently fit. I start the shower and step in when it gets hot. As I'm rinsing my hair I hear slow music start and a cold hand running along my shoulder.