🌻 Chapter 23🌻

~~NOAH~~

     After all that has happened today, the night ended so well. Laughing and joking around was the highlight of it. Did you know before Mr. grandad was Mr. grandad he was also Mr. smooth feet. He told us all about how he would dance at all the local bars back in the day getting all the ladies. He even showed us some of his dance moves and we all joined him soon after just enjoying the music from the ending of the movies play. It was one of the old song from the 80's so of course it was a good song.

     Everyone was eventually tired, it was getting real late. Mr. grandad went slept in another guest room upstairs being since he couldn't see well at night. Roar and I were prepared to sleep in the living room but Jacob had another guest room downstairs.

    "Alana and I never payed must attention to this room, it was used as storage but its still livable. There's some towel in the bathroom down the hall if y'all want to take a shower. Are y'all going to be okay down here?" Jacob informs us

    "Its perfect" Roar spoke first. "As long as there's a bed, ill be fine. I'm too tired to care anyways"

    "Thank you Jacob, We'll be fine" I say agreeing with roars response.

    "Well, as long as y'all are good. I'm getting tired myself. I'm going to go hit the hay, I'll see y'all in the morning." he ends

    "Goodnight dad" Aurora speaks

    "Goodnight Jacob" I speak

    "Goodnight" he says, shutting the door behind him as he walks out.

    Aurora walks over to the bed and plops down letting out a exhausted sigh. I join her.

   "I'm so tired I think I can sleep all day tomorrow" she says

    "I agree with you babe"

     I lay down with my hand as a cushion for my head. She lays on top of me, burying her head into my chest. Nothing was said for awhile as a catch myself looking at the ceiling. I must've been day dreaming. I call out to aurora but there was no answer. I reach over and shake her a bit and she sleepily sighs out a 'hmm'.

     "Just checking on you" I say and I feel her nod.

   After a little bit of looking at the ceiling again, I feel myself drifting off. I didn't have the strength anymore to take of my clothes and I really didn't want to move aurora when she looks comfortable. I cautiously pull a pillow from behind me putting in under my head so I can be comfortable. I play with her hair until I succumb to the sleep I needed.

~3:45am~

     I wake up from feeling the movement of aurora. At some point she had moved beside me in the middle of the night. I feel around for my phone trying to check the time when I feel her jolt beside me. I place my phone down and quickly moving to look at her. I place my hand on her face to see if she would respond to my touch but she didn't. I look down at her hands to see they're clenched on her shirt. I wanted to wake her but I know that would make it worst. This has happened many times in her sleep so I sit up against the headboard of the bed, gently moving her onto my lap. The best I can do is wait it out. I was still in sleep mode so it would take a bit to stay up but when she starting making noises I had no choice to. She started shaking a bit but it didn't last long. It was probably just a spasm or freezes as she calls it. Sometimes she doesn't know it happened other times she does. I turn her a little bit to look at her hands and they were unclenched from her shirt, telling me it was over. I massage the top of her head, playing with her hair, eventually falling back to sleep.