🌻Chapter 24 🌻

~~JACOB~~

Chattanooga has a very good variety of places to eat. But I think I'm in the mood for some logans. Dad would enjoy since they serve breakfast too. Plus the setting is a little chill, not too open like some of the restaurants around here. I have them all programmed by seizure friendly almost. Everything comes in handy every now and then.

We all pull up to the restaurant, noticing it was starting to get a little busy. It was the middle of the day so I wouldn't be surprised. I don't seem to mind it as long as we can get a table in the corner. We get in before a decently sized crown came in behind us. Luckily we got to get the table in the far back corner. Aurora and Noah scoots to the middle while men and dad sit in the end. Aurora was next to me.

"Have yall been here before" I ask Aurora and Noah.

"Yeah, plenty of times when there's nothing to do, I don't think nothing better than where we come from" Noah speaks up, I laugh

A waiter named Holly comes over and greets us with menus and taking down our drinks.

"You know what you're getting sunny? I ask.

"Yeah ill just get something simple, ill just get a loaded baked potato for right now." She answered, looking back at the menu.

"Ya'll already know what I'm craving, Since they don't have breakfast id figure I get something with gravy." Dad speaks. "The country fried steak sound nice with a side of their famous fries."

"You know you have to be carful with that salt dad" I laugh

"Yolo as what you young kids call it, I'm living" he laughs

"Not for long with all that salt" Everybody laugh as the waiter comes back with are drinks ready to take our order.

Everyone gets what they get so while we wait we just all talk about random things.

"So, what part of Tennessee did you come from again" He suggest toward the couple.

"Were from Cheatham County" Sunny answers.

"Where's that?" Dad questioned

"Well its on the other side of Nashville, between Dickson and Davidson"

"Woah, how did yall end up so far north, you were born here Aurora"

"I honestly don't know, My adoptive parents lived there, and since I knew the area growing up I just stayed but far away from them." Aurora stated, she started to play with her hands with dads question. he can be a little too nosey at time, that just how he is.

"Hey dad" I whisper giving him a telling looked to not be the nosey bull he is.

"Oh its fine dad, I okay with it." Aurora urged.

"Just trynna learn more about my beautiful granddaughter, that's all, no harm." he announced.

"Its fine, you can ask whatever questions you need" Aurora encouraged.

"Did you ever think about moving back here" He asks

"Well yeah it was a thought, But I love my farm and moving everything I have, i feel would be difficult. so I never felt a need unless I really had to. I will say there's maybe a thought to move closer to be with my dad but its just a thought." She explained

"I mean, I moved a lot in my time, I know how difficult farm life is and moving it. Especially with finding the right land to settle on. But in the future when you do decide what you want, I offer my help if you need anything. " Dad expressed.