🌻chapter 22🌻

~~AURORA~~

This whole thing has my brain rattled. So much is happening all so fast I don't think I can keep up. I came here thinking to spend some time with my supposed dad who is actually my dad but end up getting hurt every time I turn around. I should be used to pain all because we have a farm but not this pain.

Somehow I have powers now. I healed Noah's hand for heaven sake. Like what is actually happening. It's scares me honestly, what else can I do that I don't know of yet.

"You okay babe?" Noah asks while standing in front of me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I ju- I just need some space" i say not realizing that it may have come off harsh but not as harsh as me walking off. He doesn't move only just staying in place as I head upstairs.

I do feel a little off but, it's a little normal. I make it too dads room I think and shut the door. All I can do is think. I don't know what to think about but something to make sense of all of this.

      I start wondering around the room trying to ease my anxiety that was starting to rise. Stoping when I found a picture of my dad and a woman, who I believe to be my mom. 

     She was so beautiful and her smile was angelic. She look so familiar though as if I seen her before somewhere. Just then I remembered, my dreams. But it couldn't be, how could it be. She looked like the woman that saved me in my dreams all those times.

     I walk over with the picture in hand and sit on the bed confused about everything. Half the time that we've been here my memory was shot, that's expected though. But still, why has it not crossed my mind that there was a connection somewhere. Why haven't I asked about her?

This is all beginning to be too much to take in at once. Part of me wishes I wouldn't have come if it was gonna bring all this madness but nearly all of me wanted to know.

     I've been searching for my dad for as long as I could remember and when I finally had this chance of it being him, why not take it. I should've know from the start that something was off but I didn't think it was this. Magic is told in stories or atleast whatever this thing is called.

     I hold out my hands and just stare at them. Studying them. They look normal to me. But then they started to tingle, idk if this is the start of a seizure or not. I'm still, conscious, I think.

      The tingling shot through my body so hard I just feel myself fall back into the bed.

      "Argh" this sharp pain went through my head and suddenly it all flowed back. All the memories, everything that had happened to me. It was all there.

~~NOAH~~

      I can't help but worry about her. We've both been through a lot but she's gotten it worst than any of us. She left me standing in the kitchen, I have a feeling it what I think it is. Her anxiety probably getting the best of her.

      She wants to be alone, I know but I can't let her. I wait till I hear one of the doors close upstairs and start to walk up. I knew she wouldn't be in ours and all the other doors were open instead of one of them.

     I quietly walk to the door and sit down, leaning beside it. Just listening. Although it feels weird, spying. But hey, it's for a good cause.

I heard nothing but silence at first, a good 10 minutes had passed before I heard her make a noise. I stand up and knock on the door.

"Roar, are you alright?" I asked pressing my ear to the door. She didn't answer all that followed was what I thought was heavy breathing.

Reaching to open the door, I couldn't. It was locked. What the heck. I wiggled the handle over an over. "Aurora open the door please" I say starting to bang on the door.